Terre Haute
    1-dfgsdfgfgffffff-630.jpg

shawnppickett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I've had multiple times watching broadcast news and realizing that it's all b.s., one of that stands out to me was watching Fox news going on about the Ethiopian Air 737 Max crash, and as they continued to regurgitate the same speculation over and over again (speculating it may have been a terrorist incident), they suddenly switch from speculating about it to reporting it as a fact. I looked at the other person in the room when it happened and asked if I missed some new data coming in and they said no, the commentators just started talking about it like it was a terrorist attack instead of speculating it might be. I shook my head and went to get ready for work. We know now of course that it was a faulty software update that caused the crash. That's not even counting the numerous stations reporting the Russian Collusion with Trump hoax as fact, or how they started talking about impeaching him before he was even sworn into office, though to be fair, the impeachment one is probably more on the House and Senate than the media...

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Sorry. It is an image of amazons best sellers industrial in JPG format.
    1.Charmin
    2.Masks
    3.Latex gloves

It took the image via control-V and paint today,and saved it locally on my hd. I copied and pasted it. It appears fine and the image is there until I hit reply. Then...great wall of text.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry. It is an image of amazons best sellers industrial in JPG format.
    1.Charmin
    2.Masks
    3.Latex gloves

It took the image via control-V and paint today,and saved it locally on my hd. I copied and pasted it. It appears fine and the image is there until I hit reply. Then...great wall of text.
    That wall of text is the image bytes encoded as base64. If you’re in WISIWYG mode you probably can’t edit the post without javascript blowing up. You can toggle the text editor to use the plain old text box and then you should be able to remove all that text.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Over a PS5. And all people can do is stand there with their phones taking video.

https://twitter.com/__justkeith/status/1338959072155082752?s=21

These things only seem to happen at Walmart. Working class people fighting over stupid ****. I want to see the upper middle class up their game. I wanna see a couple of fairly attractive well off, well dressed middle age women, going toe to toe, blow for blow, “Karen” haircuts, slugging it out in a ****ing Macey’s over a the last Cuisinart toaster oven. And have all the snooty people looking down at the loser afterwards, staring down at their unconscious bloodied body laying prone, “Damn, girl, you knocked out.” Idunno. Maybe it happens and no one posts video on social media.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Over a PS5. And all people can do is stand there with their phones taking video.

https://twitter.com/__justkeith/status/1338959072155082752?s=21

These things only seem to happen at Walmart. Working class people fighting over stupid ****. I want to see the upper middle class up their game. I wanna see a couple of fairly attractive well off, well dressed middle age women, going toe to toe, blow for blow, “Karen” haircuts, slugging it out in a ****ing Macey’s over a the last Cuisinart toaster oven. And have all the snooty people looking down at the loser afterwards, staring down at their unconscious bloodied body laying prone, “Damn, girl, you knocked out.” Idunno. Maybe it happens and no one posts video on social media.

Some of the replies have me almost crying laughing lol

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Whatchoo gonna do about it? Whatchoo gonno do?

Sometimes those kinds of questions are just better left unasked.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm told it isn't a character thing, it's a cultural thing.
    Some people's culture will not allow them to be disrespected in any way.
    Disrespect is defined as not allowing them to do as they please in all instances.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So I’m not gonna see two uppity bleached Karens duking it out over a toaster at Macy’s? :dunno:

Top Bottom