Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening all.

New girl got let go last Thursday. Found out today that we have another new girl starting on Wednesday.

New phone system was installed over the weekend. It sucks.

That is all for my daily work update...maybe

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Evening all.

New girl got let go last Thursday. Found out today that we have another new girl starting on Wednesday.

New phone system was installed over the weekend. It sucks.

That is all for my daily work update...maybe
    My sister texted me the other day, they're dental assistant (can't remember official title) had to leave to take care of her mother. They (husband is a dentist) are frantically looking for her replacement. Still hard to find help these days I guess. I asked her why she couldn't stay on until they found a replacement? They are not happy.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Evening everybody. Boy did I catch up on sleep. lol Tomorrow is my day off BTW (back on at 1400 Wednesday). Got back this morning at 0900. No, I didn't sleep all day. lol But, I did intermittently. lol Feel great now. One thing I noticed, I'm still getting some slight pedal edema from that damn truck. It goes away after about 4 hours on land. I've been good too. I stop and get out to stretch every couple hours whether I have to pee or not. I messaged the cardiology department to see if it's ok to take 2 water pills a day, instead of 1. It's probably no big deal I just don't like it.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Hello INGO peoples!

I just had a close call.
    I was sitting on our couch, getting up enough energy to go back outside, to light the grill for todays delicassy.
    There was a loud crashing sound in front of our house, and I peeked out the window right behind me, and there was an SUV only a foot from our house, right behind me.
    The lady was turning, when a car slammed into her backside. The speed limit is 30mph, but so many people speed by at 45mph or more all the time, and this car was obviously one of those.
    She hit the SUV with enough force, that the grill was against the back of the wheel well, and pushed the SUV about fifty feet, right up to our house.I almost bit it.
    That is just crazy, I hope somebody at least got a ticket. good too hear you and the house went unscathed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom