Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning folks.

Apparently, we have a new new girl starting today. The lady that has been working front desk for 35 years knows her and doesn't like her so this should be interesting since they will be sitting right next to each other.

New phone system/program is a disaster. Nothing is working as it should so after several calls and emails yesterday to the company that sold us the program, we have a brief training scheduled. I don't expect the training to help much since their trainers don't seem to know how the components of this software actually work. We are supposed to be able to see all of the patient's information pop up when they call in...if they need to schedule anything, if they have appointments, if they owe money, etc. The big selling point was we could do paperless billing and accept online payments thru their program, but they still haven't been able to explain to us where in the program to do the statements or how this works.

Should be an interesting day since we also have a front desk staff meeting at lunch.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm starting to think he is trying to get her to retire. He has never hired a front desk person in the past without having everyone meet them and make sure that personalities won't conflict, etc.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need to get going as well. I am the early one to open up this morning and tomorrow since I am leaving right at closing time to pick up the babies. The other grandparents are on vacation this week and next.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom