• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Hello INGO peoples!

I just had a close call.
    I was sitting on our couch, getting up enough energy to go back outside, to light the grill for todays delicassy.
    There was a loud crashing sound in front of our house, and I peeked out the window right behind me, and there was an SUV only a foot from our house, right behind me.
    The lady was turning, when a car slammed into her backside. The speed limit is 30mph, but so many people speed by at 45mph or more all the time, and this car was obviously one of those.
    She hit the SUV with enough force, that the grill was against the back of the wheel well, and pushed the SUV about fifty feet, right up to our house.I almost bit it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hello INGO peoples!

I just had a close call.
    I was sitting on our couch, getting up enough energy to go back outside, to light the grill for todays delicassy.
    There was a loud crashing sound in front of our house, and I peeked out the window right behind me, and there was an SUV only a foot from our house, right behind me.
    The lady was turning, when a car slammed into her backside. The speed limit is 30mph, but so many people speed by at 45mph or more all the time, and this car was obviously one of those.
    She hit the SUV with enough force, that the grill was against the back of the wheel well, and pushed the SUV about fifty feet, right up to our house.I almost bit it.
    Wow! Glad you're okay! Anyone in the cars injured?

Lpherr

Occupied
    probably not paying attention
    Just like 90% of people on the roads today.
    Drive like jackasses and playing on the phone, all while speeding.
    It seems police are turning a blind eye around here.
    I've had people pass me doing at least 20 over, and blast right past a cop going the opposite direction, and nothing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom