• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Just stopping by to say hello to all my INGO brethren.
    I hope one and all are doing well.

Been keeping busy, and finally completed our landscaping. Purchased the last two Peonies today, but would like to find some fairly large rocks.
    I'm headed off tomorrow to start rebuilding a deck. I did the floor a couple years ago, and now it was requested to do the rail, steps, and skirt.
    The weather has been so nice, I hate being inside, but I figured I should get a little rest before tackling the deck. After a shower, I don't think the neighbor's would care for me relaxing outside with the fruit basket getting some air.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just stopping by to say hello to all my INGO brethren.
    I hope one and all are doing well.

Been keeping busy, and finally completed our landscaping. Purchased the last two Peonies today, but would like to find some fairly large rocks.
    I'm headed off tomorrow to start rebuilding a deck. I did the floor a couple years ago, and now it was requested to do the rail, steps, and skirt.
    The weather has been so nice, I hate being inside, but I figured I should get a little rest before tackling the deck. After a shower, I don't think the neighbor's would care for me relaxing outside with the fruit basket getting some air.
    Good to see you Lpherr! Sounds like you really have been busy! And to heck with the neighbors. ;)

Lpherr

Occupied
    I was just thinking about you today. Remembering what you said about working on DoggyMama's RV if you were closer, and your job situation, etc.. Hope all is well with you!
    Yeah, I wish I were closer. I would be happy to help with what I can.
    Things aren't looking so good job wise. We now have another new boss, we've had two lay-offs in as many weeks, and there have been several people get fired. They claim we are going up in production after the fourth, but with the shortages and lack of competent people, I'm doubtful. I'm still clinging onto my job, so I guess that's a plus.
    I try to stay positive, and enjoy what we can, while we can. I appreciate your concern.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, I wish I were closer. I would be happy to help with what I can.
    Things aren't looking so good job wise. We now have another new boss, we've had two lay-offs in as many weeks, and there have been several people get fired. They claim we are going up in production after the fourth, but with the shortages and lack of competent people, I'm doubtful. I'm still clinging onto my job, so I guess that's a plus.
    I try to stay positive, and enjoy what we can, while we can. I appreciate your concern.
    Well God bless you. Hang in there and here's to hoping things turn around for you (and the rest of the nation!).

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Boy, I'm really happy. lol GREAT to be alive. Anyway, saw a brand new Denali Sierra King Cab on my way home. Man, was it sharp. All black with chrome and was perfect, so, he either just bought it or he just washed it. I know how much the regular Sierra King Cabs are. :faint: I think the Denali name adds about 15 grand to the price, doesn't it?

Also, I had to go on my way home (should I stop somewhere or can I make it? lol) Well, I made it. :)

Lpherr

Occupied
    Boy, I'm really happy. lol GREAT to be alive. Anyway, saw a brand new Denali Sierra King Cab on my way home. Man, was it sharp. All black with chrome and was perfect, so, he either just bought it or he just washed it. I know how much the regular Sierra King Cabs are. :faint: I think the Denali name adds about 15 grand to the price, doesn't it?

Also, I had to go on my way home (should I stop somewhere or can I make it? lol) Well, I made it. :)
    Hello tmc!

The Denali name is a significant price increase.

I'm glad you made it. I had the same situation today when we went to the greenhouse for Peonies'.
    Getting old has shown me to not drink before leaving and to go right before leaving.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom