• Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    good morning everyone :coffee: really upset with I think myself, somewhere along the line with the kids moving and me working on the freezer some food got left out of the freezer?
    the chickens, cats, and dogs will be happy. They are getting smoked turkey, bacon, cheese, and a mix of ground turkey and hamburger. got it cooked up this morning already. :(

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    good morning everyone :coffee: really upset with I think myself, somewhere along the line with the kids moving and me working on the freezer some food got left out of the freezer?
    the chickens, cats, and dogs will be happy. They are getting smoked turkey, bacon, cheese, and a mix of ground turkey and hamburger. got it cooked up this morning already. :(
    Boy, I can surely relate. I'm eating a plain jane chicken sandwich right now. :xmad:

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    from what i remember they didn't used to keep mayo cold if it was pasteurized, it was more of a looks thing because it wanted to separate. It really usually is not the mayo that spoils, it the stuff you have added, like ham, etc.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    from what i remember they didn't used to keep mayo cold if it was pasteurized, it was more of a looks thing because it wanted to separate. It really usually is not the mayo that spoils, it the stuff you have added, like ham, etc.
    Hmmm, didn't know that. I was just afraid because I know it has eggs in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom