• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Good Lord, glad that's all over with. It was like pulling teeth the past week. Between the hospitals, doctors, Insurance agents, employers, and me, orchestrating everything. I would have thought that was the agent's job?

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Miss Daisy and I passed a car lot today with a beautiful F250 in it. I said "I sure would look good in that, don't you think?" and she absolutely shocked me by saying: 'Go ahead and stop and take a good look at it!"

I couldn't talk her into buying it for me though. Maybe next week.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Miss Daisy and I passed a car lot today with a beautiful F250 in it. I said "I sure would look good in that, don't you think?" and she absolutely shocked me by saying: 'Go ahead and stop and take a good look at it!"

I couldn't talk her into buying it for me though. Maybe next week.
    The way to get the truck...

tell her it's for her.:thumbsup:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It definitely test the reflexes.
    And the sphincter muscle.
    First time was when I was in high school. I had driven my 1960 Olds 98 to a football game with a bunch of my friends. Brakes went out when we pulled into the parking lot at the game. We literally all had to open our doors and stick a foot out to get it to come to a stop, like the Flintstones. Did the same thing to get it back home, but I had been drinking Bacardi 151 out of a canteen at the game so I had to have one of my friends drive home. We made it (amazingly) but had to stop the same way when we pulled into my driveway.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Cool, looks like the rain is going to hold off until at least noon tomorrow, so I should be able to blow out the gutters after we get back from taking the critters for their shots.

Lpherr

Occupied
    First time was when I was in high school. I had driven my 1960 Olds 98 to a football game with a bunch of my friends. Brakes went out when we pulled into the parking lot at the game. We literally all had to open our doors and stick a foot out to get it to come to a stop, like the Flintstones. Did the same thing to get it back home, but I had been drinking Bacardi 151 out of a canteen at the game so I had to have one of my friends drive home. We made it (amazingly) but had to stop the same way when we pulled into my driveway.
    Bacardi would've helped with the nerves after I got it home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom