Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Finished my antiterrorism training. I can see why they say it takes 2 hours. The actual training would probably only take half an hour, but the site is so buggy that I had to keep restarting over and over again so it stretched out to about 2 hours. I said many bad words.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Finished my antiterrorism training. I can see why they say it takes 2 hours. The actual training would probably only take half an hour, but the site is so buggy that I had to keep restarting over and over again so it stretched out to about 2 hours. I said many bad words.
    I don't miss those training sessions in the least. Glad you muscled through.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Scroll to the bottom, under Support & Help, click Your Account. Then on the left click Account Upgrades, then scroll down to site supporter area and it should be there.
    Hmm, not seeing anything. But it still says site supporter next to my name.
    I could have swore a couple of months ago I had gotten a email saying it was about to expire

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Ok folks.
    My cousins owns10-56 Brewing in Knox. They are doing a benefit for 19yo Joie Grenner who unfortunately lost her battle with Leukemia. 20% goes to the family to help them in their time of need, there is also a collection jar on site. So if you are near the area or passing through stop and grab some food and a beer and help honor this young lady and help a family in need. Pizza is good and the S'Morey Povich beer is delicious.

IMG_20210804_142807432.jpg

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hmm, not seeing anything. But it still says site supporter next to my name.
    I could have swore a couple of months ago I had gotten a email saying it was about to expire
    In Account Upgrades, to the right you'll see a bigger section that says Available Upgrades. Scroll down to the bottom of that section to Purchased Upgrades:

1628106705721.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom