Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning SAM, Klaus, Expat, DD

We went to Menard's last night and drove home in what seemed like an unpredicted blizzard. LOL Hubby was zooming past everyone like the roads were dry and clear and I am not a great passenger on good roads so that was fun. We made it safely though. My daughter messaged me that she got to work okay and only slid at on intersection so it shouldn't be too bad this morning. Bathrooms are complete other than the faucets (she got kitchen faucets so we had to return those last night and get the right ones) and a light in Cole's/guest bathroom. We have toilets that flush!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Time for me to get moving in case the roads are still a bit of a mess.

Had to add our coyote number to the counter here. Looks like everyone is having a slow season for them. Hubby finally went out the other night and took a female.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hate the windblows. My Linux box never requires multiple restarts.
    That was an ordeal! It restarted 6 times. We have to enter a PIN number every time we start up our computers, so I had to sit here and wait while it did its thing so I could enter the PIN each time it restarted. Probably took a good 20 minutes before I was finally able to log in again.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    That was an ordeal! It restarted 6 times. We have to enter a PIN number every time we start up our computers, so I had to sit here and wait while it did its thing so I could enter the PIN each time it restarted. Probably took a good 20 minutes before I was finally able to log in again.
    Never fun when those updates are there. I just upgraded to W10 so it's a constant hassle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom