Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    ever since i lost all of mine in the shop fire I have been meaning to replace them but never got
    around to it
    My boating accident took a serious toll on my AR and mag inventory. I only have a few left so I'm going to be thankful for whats left and tie bobbers to the remaining.

Last edited:

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    My boating accident took a serious toll on my AR and mag inventory. I only have a few left so I'm going to be thankful for whats left and tie bombers to the remaining.
    it is amazing the number of members here who are also avid fisherman but lousy boaters, no wonder that fishing thread is so popular

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    i got up early one day to go fishing by myself. I would take out the bow anchor and then back up and let it float off.
    That morning it didn't want to float off easily so I got out and remembered to unhook the front and without thinking I put
    the anchor back in the boat. It floated off like a dream and sat 40 ft serenely off shore. It looked like it could have been for a magazine shoot. Fortunately it was early and a lightly populated lake for me to go skinny dipping. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom