Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mornin' mom! I was wondering the same about Sam. He actually posted in a thread in Gen Pol earlier, but it was just a period. He must have reconsidered what he was going to post. :):

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Hey Mom, when your daughter starts at Aldi's have her pick up some of their Vanilla Cream Brioche bread.
    My wife made french toast with it last weekend, there were no leftovers

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hey Mom, when your daughter starts at Aldi's have her pick up some of their Vanilla Cream Brioche bread.
    That's where I get my maple french toast bagels. Aldi gets some really good and unusual stuff!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    She loves french toast. I will have to share this tip with her. We may have to pick some up before then. She starts on the 8th.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I do almost all of my shopping at Aldi with the exception of cat food, kitty litter and a few other things. There are a few things I like that they just don't sell.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I do almost all of my shopping at Aldi with the exception of cat food, kitty litter and a few other things. There are a few things I like that they just don't sell.
    I get our kitty litter there. Seems to work well, and it's cheaper (almost half price) than anywhere else.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I have bought the 40# Tidy Cat container for so long, I just hate to switch. I buy all of my meat from family so hardly ever buy meat in the store. Aldi has the best produce around. I usually pick up my cat food at Tractor Supply when I pick up corn and bird feed.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Surprisingly, I do not have a crick in my neck today. It seems I do most mornings. Maybe having an 18 pound cat sleep on my chest last night was a good thing. LOL I didn't put Mattie out last night cause the coyote hunter was out there and I didn't want her wandering where she shouldn't. I did hear a shot so I assume there is a dead one out there to be picked up today.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    STC_0035.JPG
    Probably this one with the wonky tail....not sure what is going on there, but I see this one on all of my cameras frequently.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I guess I have bought the 40# Tidy Cat container for so long, I just hate to switch. I buy all of my meat from family so hardly ever buy meat in the store. Aldi has the best produce around. I usually pick up my cat food at Tractor Supply when I pick up corn and bird feed.
    With just the one kitty, I don't go through as much as you do, so the little jugs (2 gallons maybe?) work for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom