• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well I got the brakes fixed on my car. New Master cylinder New pads all the way around. New rotors on front. My brake bleeder worked great. Pulling all that air out of the system after master cylinder change. The F150 clutch ran into a problem. The kit was missing the bearing. So called up Advance. They tell me new kit will be in tomorrow bring the old one back. Love it when things like this happen. Reminder check to make sure everything is in box before you leave the parts store....:wallbash:

wingrider1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Well I got the brakes fixed on my car. New Master cylinder New pads all the way around. New rotors on front. My brake bleeder worked great. Pulling all that air out of the system after master cylinder change. The F150 clutch ran into a problem. The kit was missing the bearing. So called up Advance. They tell me new kit will be in tomorrow bring the old one back. Love it when things like this happen. Reminder check to make sure everything is in box before you leave the parts store....:wallbash:
    If your truck has a hydraulic clutch, the kits I've bought lately didn't come with a bearing, had to buy the slave cylinder to get the bearing.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If your truck has a hydraulic clutch, the kits I've bought lately didn't come with a bearing, had to buy the slave cylinder to get the bearing.
    The kit was supposed to have it in there according to the site. The next kit is supposed to be in it. I think I'll call ask them to check before I drive 50 mile round trip

wingrider1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    The kit was supposed to have it in there according to the site. The next kit is supposed to be in it. I think I'll call ask them to check before I drive 50 mile round trip
    I bought one for a ranger about a month ago from Advance and throw-out bearing came with slave cylinder. Pilot bearing did come with clutch and plate kit. It would be worth your trouble to change the slave cylinder anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom