• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Yep, I've always hated when people pull that statement out. There are actual pros and cons for open carry vs concealed carry. You'll be shot first isn't really a thing.
    Exactly. It seems that the only examples produced have been along the lines of some fool flashing a Shiny Thing and drawing attention to himself, or else a criminal shooting a uniformed security guard.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    IMHO I just do not agree with open carry. Just because you can does not mean you should!
    Besides, why invite trouble and antagonize the anti-gun people and let them scream more often trying to crush the 2A?
    My 2 cents and then some. Peace.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    They just need to read the first post.

Personally, I love antagonizing anti 2A people.

Over 10 years and no trouble yet. Aside from poorly trained police but it has been a long time, and word has gotten around in the ranks.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Too funny. People have to project their fears onto everyone and say something should not be because they are afraid of it.

I've only been at it for eight years or so, and I think I've averaged about one person that has reacted a year. Zero have been bad, half were asking about legality. One lady actually asked me if I new I had a gun. :rofl:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Too funny. People have to project their fears onto everyone and say something should not be because they are afraid of it.

I've only been at it for eight years or so, and I think I've averaged about one person that has reacted a year. Zero have been bad, half were asking about legality. One lady actually asked me if I new I had a gun. :rofl:
    That had to be one strange conversation.

Top Bottom