• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I had a couple of interactions in that same time frame. I wish they were that cordial.

If you are interested:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Both Policemen left. Friend and I left. There were no citations, arrests or tickets issued. Both Policemen were friendly, cordial, polite. I sincerely believe neither of them realized prior to about 16:10, 23May09 that an Indiana LTCH does not require concealed carry.
    All the more reason we needed permitless carry. It is inexcusable for law enforcement officers not to know the laws they are ostensibly enforcing: both in terms of LTCH carry stipulations (or lack thereof) and in terms of what constitutes criminal trespass.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Was standing behind a guy at the bill changer at the car wash ...he was carrying at 4:00 ish with a soft holster with the snap on it
    Just kept thinking how easy I could snatch that gun off him (obviously something I'd never do) but with the lack of self control displayed in folks these days that pretty much sealed it for me
    But to each their own
    Its why I've moved over to something with active retention now. Still concealed because it's what I do but you do you kinda thing.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    We are way past time for someone to tell us we are stupid for openly carrying.

1st to be shot.

Taken away by a 5 year old girl.

Scare a little old ladies.

Yada yada yada!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We are way past time for someone to tell us we are stupid for openly carrying.

1st to be shot.

Taken away by a 5 year old girl.

Scare a little old ladies.

Yada yada yada!

I've had too many people say, if something happens they're gonna stand behind me.
    I have to tell them, if bullets are flying, don't be near anyone shooting, because stray bullets happen.
    Though I'd appreciate them informing police I am/was the "good guy"

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That's the way I carry in the cooler months. OWB with a unbuttoned long sleeved shirt or unzipped jacket. Occasionally with an oversized sweatshirt. It's considered CC as far as I know, though there are times when it becomes open carry when the weather warms up and I take off the cover garment.

Top Bottom