• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Well I would sometimes open carry while on the homestead, but really shying away from doing that as well. Oddly enough even a T-shirt goes a long way to keep hay and other stuff from Going where you don’t want it lol.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I don’t understand why you would want to show what you have. Makes you an easy target.
    This thread has been around longer than I've been on the forum. (But not by much in the scheme of things.) And still attracts posters like moths to a flame. And sometimes folks get flamed...

I'm rather neutral on the subject of open vs concealed carry. Im not paranoid about it, but you probably will draw more attention to yourself if you open carry. But concealed is rarely truly concealed if the observer is truly alert and knows what to look for. So, my thoughts are you be you.

Welcome to INGO. Wear asbestos suits/gloves around here.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    If a new member posts something to the thread which shows that they haven't read anything in the thread aside from the title, then they deserve the flames IMO.
    That's hardly very welcoming. Don't be a curmudgeon. Let the guy build up a pattern, then smash the heck out of him. :)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This thread has been around longer than I've been on the forum. (But not by much in the scheme of things.) And still attracts posters like moths to a flame. And sometimes folks get flamed...

I'm rather neutral on the subject of open vs concealed carry. Im not paranoid about it, but you probably will draw more attention to yourself if you open carry. But concealed is rarely truly concealed if the observer is truly alert and knows what to look for. So, my thoughts are you be you.

Welcome to INGO. Wear asbestos suits/gloves around here.
    "more" is still very little. People are oblivious.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I don’t understand why you would want to show what you have. Makes you an easy target.
    That's because you're thinking like you, and not thinking like a criminal. (Hint: criminals don't think like you and I do.)

If criminals thought the way you do, then where are all these OC people (hundreds of thousands, if not millions of them) getting shot by criminals who see them as easy targets?

Top Bottom