Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Chilly. The wind is supposed to blow like hell again today. 40 mph wind gusts all day... I hate wind.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Nothing worse being in a tree stand wondering if the tree may blow down :D

Of course I haven't gone out the last few years.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Have you been to the Midwest in Mishawaka? If not, it is quite the place to go to. Tons of guns...

Yes I have. Bought a .357 revolver as a snake gun there earlier this year. There is an Indian restaurant nearby that I often eat at when I am in the area. And sometimes I stay at the Hampton Inn nearby if the one in Elkhart is booked up.

I am impressed with that store, if it had a range like the Elkhart one it would be near perfect.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yes I have. Bought a .357 revolver as a snake gun there earlier this year. There is an Indian restaurant nearby that I often eat at when I am in the area. And sometimes I stay at the Hampton Inn nearby if the one in Elkhart is booked up.

I am impressed with that store, if it had a range like the Elkhart one it would be near perfect.

The Indian place turned into the Kabob House run by a Pakistani guy. Now it is shut down. If you go North from there on Grape Rd, the last strip mall before you cross the Toll Road (East side of road) has a new China Buffet, called Hibachi Grill. It has the Mongolian style grill. The buffet area is the biggest I have seen. Lots of stuff.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Good morning... I must have had a post deleted last night as I have been told I posted my 3800 on number 3799. I don't know what happened, but I know I can read.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The Indian place turned into the Kabob House run by a Pakistani guy. Now it is shut down. If you go North from there on Grape Rd, the last strip mall before you cross the Toll Road (East side of road) has a new China Buffet, called Hibachi Grill. It has the Mongolian style grill. The buffet area is the biggest I have seen. Lots of stuff.

I go to a differnt place. It's called India Garden on Edison, just west of Grape. I don't think it's closed, I was just there like 5 or 6 weeks ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom