chicken.gif

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I go to a differnt place. It's called India Garden on Edison, just west of Grape. I don't think it's closed, I was just there like 5 or 6 weeks ago.

Ah, shamed to say, I have never been there. I will have to look for it. We like to eat at odd places occasionally. The Kabob house was interesting and we hated to see it close. There is a Thai place that we like to go to. The woman that runs it can be eccentric. Her mom is the cook. It must be authentic because we have seen mom a few times in her little thai outfit and I don't think she speaks english.
    About Us

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ah, shamed to say, I have never been there. I will have to look for it. We like to eat at odd places occasionally. The Kabob house was interesting and we hated to see it close. There is a Thai place that we like to go to. The woman that runs it can be eccentric. Her mom is the cook. It must be authentic because we have seen mom a few times in her little thai outfit and I don't think she speaks english.
    About Us

Thanks for the tip Expat. I haven't had any good Thai food in a long time. The last Thai I had was in Green Bay and it was horrible. That's the thing about Thai food, if it's good it's really good, but if it's bad it's horrible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom