• Status
    Not open for further replies.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I was reading all of the football stuff...who let that in here??

I slept in. I hope I'm not getting sick. Found out late yesterday that the newest girl at the front desk has been working all week with strep throat...and is not on antibiotics of any kind. I woke up about 5:00 this morning and was dizzy just laying in bed. Nose is running and the phlegm is drowning me.
    Just stupid question , your not a blonde ?

I thought just blondes were dizzy !? :hehe:

Just kidding , told ya it was stupid !

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Here I am reading this thread, get interrupted by work for 5 minutes and when I get back there are 2 more pages!
    Makes me feel old and slow!
    Never mind, my wife just reminded me that I am!
    Good Morning (late) my fellow repprobates.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I should start laundry and then take a walk in the back yard and deliver some corn for the critters. I need to check my cameras too.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Cannon....
    https://schmidtbakery.com/index.php/cherry-thing-a-ling/

Cherry Thing-a-Lings 812-934-4501

Our annual Cherry Thing-a-Lings are a once a year a treat. It falls during President’s Day Weekend in February. This is the only Sunday out of the year we are open.
    Accepting orders ONLY for shipping.
    Just plan to come and enjoy the wait. Know that every effort is made to get you in and out as soon as possible. Can’t wait to see everyone, and have you taste these delicious treats!

WHAT IS A CHERRY THING-A-LING?:
    A Cherry Thing-a-ling is a fritter type donut that has cherries in it, instead of the typical, Apple or Blueberry (which we also make). It is fried to perfection and then topped off with a cherry glaze! Most of the time they are still warm during our 5 day weekend, and that’s what truly makes them special! Nothing better than a warm donut!! (yes I’m spoiled, I can’t help it) If you have some that aren’t warm, we suggest a quick pop in the microwave to soften and make them ooey gooey delicious! We hope you like them as much as we do!
    VISITING: Our current hours for 2022 are:
    February 17th-February 21st, from 4am-6pm

(We have a line every day, so when we get close to closing, WE WILL CUT THE LINE!, sorry for the inconvenience, but we have maintenance between days that are a necessity to keep the Things-A-Lings coming along. )
    These are the 5 days we make them ALL DAY long!! We try to accommodate everyone these days as best as we can. Thanks in advance for your patience in receiving your tasty, warm treats! Come see us, we LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS and have so much fun making them all weekend long. We usually see old friends and make some new friends along the way. The town goes all out too, with wooden cherries all over town, plus special treats at some of the stores and restaurants in the area. Tuesday, February 15th and 22nd are our shipment days this year (see below) NOTE–2-3 days for shipping!
    SHIPPING:

Current Ship Dates For 2022:

Our current ship dates are February 15th and February 22nd

ALL SHIPPING ORDERS must be called directly to the Bakery. Deadline for shipping orders are as follows

Tuesday, February 15th – called in before February 14th at 5pm.,

Tuesday, February 22nd – called in before February 21st at 5pm.,

or until we reach maximum shipping amounts for those dates.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom