Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy target! I think I've seen Heidi, but it's been many years. Is that the one that has the song, "Edelweiss" in it, or was that "Sound of Music"?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have rarely passed a kettle . . . . . but that is over.
    There was a time that the company I worked for did all the HVC service for the Salvation Army facility's here in Indy. The drug rehab facility was a very interesting place. The work they did there was and still is important. Most were court ordered **** bags, but some were elective. It was a high security facility with an extremely rough atmosphere in some of the wings.
    In this I came to know several of the ruling class in the food chain.
    We live in a time that these organizations are scared to death of the crap heads that would label them and protest them just because they are told to. There are agendas afoot and a hand full of douche bags calling the shots using moneys from on high. They are held hostage by a complicit MSM machine owned by storm troopers with marching orders.

Until we as a society tell these groups to **** off it will only escalate.

The Salvation Army is in my mind one of the true charity's doing good work. Or as good as they can.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There was a time that the company I worked for did all the HVC service for the Salvation Army facility's here in Indy. The drug rehab facility was a very interesting place. The work they did there was and still is important. Most were court ordered **** bags, but some were elective. It was a high security facility with an extremely rough atmosphere in some of the wings.
    In this I came to know several of the ruling class in the food chain.
    We live in a time that these organizations are scared to death of the crap heads that would label them and protest them just because they are told to. There are agendas afoot and a hand full of douche bags calling the shots using moneys from on high. They are held hostage by a complicit MSM machine owned by storm troopers with marching orders.

Until we as a society tell these groups to **** off it will only escalate.

The Salvation Army is in my mind one of the true charity's doing good work. Or as good as they can. I will still drop in some change when I can. We support the Holiday dinners for the homeless. But that is our decision and you all can do as you choose. I am sure they are feeling the bite. Maybe that will make a difference. Maybe.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Ok, INGO in my only social media, so I have to get this out. I just can't stand it, proud papa and all.

My daughter is a student athlete with Grand Valley State University's women's soccer team. They are going to the final four of NCAA Div II women's soccer in Colorado Springs.

They were runner up in 2018, Champions in 2019, and have a real shot this year.

If any of you pay attention to women's soccer, please root for GVSU. Especially number 29!

The work and dedication these young ladies put in is truly amazing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ok, INGO in my only social media, so I have to get this out. I just can't stand it, proud papa and all.

My daughter is a student athlete with Grand Valley State University's women's soccer team. They are going to the final four of NCAA Div II women's soccer in Colorado Springs.

They were runner up in 2018, Champions in 2019, and have a real shot this year.

If any of you pay attention to women's soccer, please root for GVSU. Especially number 29!

The work and dedication these young ladies put in is truly amazing.
    Congrates to you and also her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom