The "Official" Status update thread #202 Its summer time summer time.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    :ingo:

Graduation last night.
    6 more days till RETIREMENT!

Haven't been to the range lately (busyness), so I hope to go tonight for a quick run to try out a Sig 2022 I bought from a member here.
    We'll see if it takes the place of the CZ P-07, CZ SP-01, Bersa Thunder Pro XT, Shield 2.0 or one of the Rugers, or I sell the Sig and one of the others both.
    Been more interested in looking at rimfire rifles with scopes lately.
    Didn't buy a Sig 522 that was for sale b/c of private advice: think I'll hold off for a bolt action to add to the Ruger 1132 Mannlicher I bought off the Rimfire King. :laugh:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Good morning Doddg.
    I need some range time. Got a free trip to Parabellum I need to use.

Hey, Sigblitz!
    That's in Avon, isn't it.
    Well, with retirement I will be able to have such fun.
    Looking forward to my summer visit with gmcttr in Columbus: outdoor range, distance for rifles, and steel shooting for everything else.

Just tell me in a pm when you have in mind and which of my guns you want me to bring (before I sell them all :rofl:).

I just realized in rereading it, that it wasn't an invite, just a comment, ha! :fogey: This old person can be quite dull sometimes.

Last edited:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Goooood Morning doddg....

Hey, Sam!
    I usually never get to say Hi, back at people b/c of work, but I found out just yesterday that this site (which was blocked), is not blocked anymore???????
    Being an alternative school, attendance is poor at best, and since it is near the end of the year and graduation was last night there is hardly anyone here (3 teachers out, as well), so I get to indulge here between helping the occasional student with an issue.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Hey, Sigblitz!
    That's in Avon, isn't it.
    Well, with retirement I will be able to have such fun.
    Looking forward to my summer visit with gmcttr in Columbus: outdoor range, distance for rifles, and steel shooting for everything else.

Just tell me in a pm when you have in mind and which of my guns you want me to bring (before I sell them all :rofl:).

I just realized in rereading it, that it wasn't an invite, just a comment, ha! :fogey: This old person can be quite dull sometimes.

I wouldn't mind shooting with you.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I wouldn't mind shooting with you.

I have had to most fun meeting and shooting with others, and will look forward to getting with you sometime in the future.
    I always learn from others that I get with: everyone has their own insights that they bring to the table (bench in this case :laugh:).
    I have spent more time with gmcttr & Areoflyer than anyone else at the range off and on in rare visits in the past 2 yrs.

gmcttr was the 1st in INGO I got with, at Point Blank in Greenwood, and is responsible for me "having" to have a CZ Shadow 2 and Areoflyer for adding to my .22LR addiction and buying some of his rejects: .22LR pistols .22LR, 22 magnum and now even .22 rifles.
    Someday, I hope to buy one of his "hopped-up" handguns with better barrels and triggers.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Had to buy a couple bolts yesterday. Old EVO Harleys tend to shed them from time to time. Went out for a ride last week and had to turn back. Entire shifter side forward controls were loose. :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom