The Official OSUT #217 and baby its cold outside...:)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thats all I can come up with. All the parts to do a complete brake job and a reline.

It cost me $1150 just to do the lines be we lifted the cab to access the anti-lock controller mounted inside the frame mid-way back.
    On a newer truck, I could understand but this is an '83. No ABS or any of that. That list made my head spin. I am still trying to grasp why he felt the need to share that with me. The engine was replaced not long ago so if the engine mounts were crushed, wouldn't that have been done when replacing the engine? I think he did me a huge favor by sending the list. Run....run....run....not the deal for me!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    On a newer truck, I could understand but this is an '83. No ABS or any of that. That list made my head spin. I am still trying to grasp why he felt the need to share that with me. The engine was replaced not long ago so if the engine mounts were crushed, wouldn't that have been done when replacing the engine? I think he did me a huge favor by sending the list. Run....run....run....not the deal for me!
    Yup. He sure did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom