The Official OSUT #217 and baby its cold outside...:)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep, my daughter in particular likes to try new new food, and she's good at cooking.
    I don't know if I've ever had Thai style food, Not sure exactly what is all in Thai. I know I've never eaten at a Thai restaurant
    Do you like spicy food? Because Thai makes Mexican seem like mother's milk. :): If you go to a Thai restaurant, you can usually choose the level of "heat" - mild, medium, hot or "Thai hot". I always get Thai hot. They also have a lot of different noodle dishes, some rice dishes and some curry dishes.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Do you like spicy food? Because Thai makes Mexican seem like mother's milk. :): If you go to a Thai restaurant, you can usually choose the level of "heat" - mild, medium, hot or "Thai hot". I always get Thai hot. They also have a lot of different noodle dishes, some rice dishes and some curry dishes.
    I like spicy, not melt your tongue. I usually can't do ghost peppers and that stuff , but quaker steak used to have a ghost pepper sauce I liked, I like mango habanero wings. I'm not even sure where a Thai restaurant would be around us though

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I like spicy, not melt your tongue. I usually can't do ghost peppers and that stuff , but quaker steak used to have a ghost pepper sauce I liked, I like mango habanero wings. I'm not even sure where a Thai restaurant would be around us though
    I wouldn't call it "melt your tongue" hot, but it's got a nice afterburn, and will definitely make you sweat. I like mango habanero sauce too. I get Domino's mango habanero chicken sandwich sometimes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom