• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I do like that body style, I think it just looks cleaner than the newer style.

I actually think the newer ones look better. I like the widebody style.

csQw5M8.jpg

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Hi again. Bulk update time.

Truck - I FINALLY found someone that has a Fummins Super Duty and the same dang issues that I've been having, RE torque converter. Guy bought a custom-spec converter from Suncoast and said it was an insane improvement over what he had. My converter isn't factory like his was, so I'm hoping either the company that made it can re-build/spec it for cheap, or that I can work out some kind of deal with Suncoast because I'm not really looking to pay $1500+ for a custom converter when I paid $1300 for this one 3 years ago.
    Here's the vid from the YouTuber that had the same issue as me:

Crowd Killer, convertible - Rebuilt my own transmission and it's still holding up, which feels really good.
    Finally upgraded from the Federals to a set of Bridgestone Potenza RE-71Rs. Really happy with them.
    Tried to start the turbo build and found out immediately that I have to either wildly modify the headers that I bought, or get new headers. Still haven't made a choice.
    The passenger rear drum brake literally fell apart last Sunday night. Popped the wheel cylinder in the process. Moron at the parts store gave me the wrong part. Going back tonight for seconds. CAM Challenge is this weekend and I'm really hoping I can get my head in the game and hurt some feelings. Only 36 cars in the field. I've not been too far behind some of the faster guys out there. It would be amazing to land top 16 this time, especially without the horsepower "boost."

Eleanor, coupe - No progress has been made on the old girl. Still planning on a single or compound turbo build for this car with hopes to run one of the Drag Week style events next year.
    I am actually a little torn - I REALLY want to get the turbo onto the Crowd Killer because I've wanted it for 4+ years now, but I also think it might be a good idea to sink all that money into Eleanor because I know it's gonna be insanely fast.

Eleanor, small child - getting closer to 1 year. Still not convinced about her... lol. I'm hoping she ends up loving cars. And guns. Yeah, both of those. Gonna need to get a job early on, though. I can't afford the both of us having these expensive hobbies, even with this new promotion lol.

CM - I hope you're recovering well. I was skimming the last couple weeks of posts and saw your absence in there and got worried for a minute.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    CP
    Go with the Barton on my wife’s 2015 hellcat it made a big difference. Also look at the “check valve“ for the clutch I removed it seemed to help.

Top Bottom