• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I caught a bit of a video on YT of Murder Nova's new setup. He's running a ProCharged Hemi as is Daddy Dave and Ryan Martin. The drivetrain of all three cars are identical. Interesting.

Also Daddy Dave has a new car. It's an Audi! ProCharged Hemi as well.

1000001412.png

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I'm redoing the front end on the golf cart and needed 4 new bearings. Nothing special same bearings and seals most small trailer hubs use.

$24.99 each in town. WTH

$8 each on Amazon.

I just don't understand.

:ranton:

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I'm redoing the front end on the golf cart and needed 4 new bearings. Nothing special same bearings and seals most small trailer hubs use.

$24.99 each in town. WTH

$8 each on Amazon.

I just don't understand.

:ranton:
    It's so frustrating. The disparity between brick and mortar and online prices is crazy. I don't understand it.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Is anyone planning on attending the PRI show next week? I registered today.
    I was on the fence, then I got scheduled for onsite work Thursday and Friday so I know I can't go either of those days. And honestly, not sure I care to go just on Saturday.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Watching the latest Whistlin Diesel video. They got both engines running and they're shifting both Allison transmissions with one TCM. Pretty freaking rad.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Do you know if they have metal detectors or wand people coming in? Asking for a friend.
    I have never seen a metal detector or any wands in use at the show. Obviously procedures are subject to change without warning. I've carried there on multiple occasions.
    Usually everyone pours into the lobby/hallways from about every direction waiting for the show to open. When it opens the security folks usually just open the doors and move out of the way

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I've had tickets for the past several shows but never made it; late vacation plans, weather, didn't feel like dealing with the whole "downtown" thing. Didn't even request tickets this year.
    Last year had tickets and got vid round 2. Forgot about this year but really don’t have time.

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I was offered a ticket from someone at Fleece. I think I'm gonna take it. Would have liked to be in the woods, but that got screwed up. People are just like, moving trees, right? Haha

Top Bottom