• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    he was found to be the perpetrator in another prior incident...he is not robbing homes with a hole in his head...he is bedridden for life ....this is now a veggie tale
    i can't believe this idiot went right out and burglarized someone again, after being shot in the freaking head. what a winner. i hope those protesters are all hanging their heads in shame over this, but i'm not holding my breath about it.

Motorhead302

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Fulton County

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    he was found to be the perpetrator in another prior incident...he is not robbing homes with a hole in his head...he is bedridden for life ....this is now a veggie tale
    Incorrect. He's not a vegetable. He may or may not have a hole in his head, but he's definitely not bed-ridden. There was another as in an additional case which came to public light after he was arrested again on May 1 of this year.

So, to be clear, there was
    A) the incident from the past which only recently came to light,
    B) the incident from June 2013, wherein he suffered a bout of cranial lead poisoning, and
    C) the incident from May 2014, wherein he proved to have learned nothing from that bout of lead poisoning, yet did manage to avoid a second bout.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    After reading the first post I kinda felt bad cause the very first thing that popped into my head was, Wow, nice shot!
    After reading the last post I kinda felt bad cause the next thing that popped into my head was, he should have used federal hst ammo!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Rev. Aubry Wallace, president of the Louisiana Coalition for Change, said initial comparisons to the Florida case were not validated by the investigation.
    "Marshall Coulter is not another Trayvon Martin," Wallace said. "I don't think Mr. Landry woke up and said he wanted to hurt a black person that morning. He used his right to protect his property at that time. I never looked at it as another Trayvon Martin situation."

And Zimmerman did? :facepalm:

Top Bottom