The next pandemic is just around the corner! --- Somebody saw it coming.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Simple to me but I’m a simple man. They said if you took the vaccine you wouldn’t get wuwho flu, you wouldn’t need a mask or lockdowns as you wouldn’t spread it. Lies, bald face lies.

So to me, the vaccines are not all that…

Again, it's science.
    Somewhere between 1% and 10% are going to be naturally immune to any given virus.

On the flip side of that, somewhere between 1% and 10% are not going to get any benefits from a vaccine.

No vaccine is 100% which is why so many of the vaccinated walked away from vairants.

In the case of THIS virus (COVID) the more people it goes through the more it mutates (evolution).

The reason we don't have smallpox is because virtually everyone got vaccinated.
    A world wide effort has rendered smallpox extinct in the wild.

The reason why polio still exists is because not everyone got vaccinated.

The incorrect numbers being thrown around is much if the issue here.
    Its not everyone in the US, or everyone in the world,
    Its those EXPOSED, those that actually contracted the virus and survived without issues, survived and have issues, or didn't survive.
    You had to have contracted the virus to be in the count...

How many people actually had COVID (not just 'sick' and *Thinks* they had COVID, but actually tested and proven to have had this virus... And survived or didn't...
    No room for juggling the numbers or speculation here.

I was in the hospital last week, and they are still full up to the rafters down here.
    One wing of one floor was emergency cases that WEREN'T infected...
    Hospital staff on that floor weren't allowed to even mingle with the rest of the staff.

What my doctor pointed out,
    The first versions of the COVID virus attacked people with no natural immunity, but mostly the older folks 50+ mostly.

The second wave, second vairants attacked 30+ and up.
    It was also somewhat hard on teens.

What demographic will the third generation vairants attack as it continues to mutate?

We know for a fact the 'Delta' vairants attacked folks that had the first (3) primary COVID strains, even though they had antibodies from the first strain.

Its all in how many chances you want to take with your family & friends,
    Even partial immunity is better than no immunity and spreading the virus around unknowingly.

Its a science thing, some will get it, some won't, and apparently there is no telling who will understand that.
    Either everyone counts or no one does.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    If the mRNA pharmaceuticals were intended and engineered to prevent people from getting the disease then some of the "science" being foisted upon the public could be valid. But they weren't.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    And by the way, the next push for the great reset is going to have to be double down because people are catching on. So yeah, the next one is on the way.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    In the case of THIS virus (COVID) the more people it goes through the more it mutates (evolution).
    Covid is the disease. Not the virus. And the injections referred to as a vaccine, aren't. Or, at least they weren't until the definition for the word vaccine was changed. Settled science used to be a flat earth with a sun that revolved around it. Dissenters of this 'science' were subject to imprisonment, banishment and in some cases death. I guess the more things change the more things stay the same.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Again, it's science.
    Somewhere between 1% and 10% are going to be naturally immune to any given virus.

On the flip side of that, somewhere between 1% and 10% are not going to get any benefits from a vaccine.

No vaccine is 100% which is why so many of the vaccinated walked away from vairants.

The reason we don't have smallpox is because virtually everyone got vaccinated.
    A world wide effort has rendered smallpox extinct in the wild.

The reason why polio still exists is because not everyone got vaccinated.

The incorrect numbers being thrown around is much if the issue here.
    Its not everyone in the US, or everyone in the world,
    Its those EXPOSED, those that actually contracted the virus and survived without issues, survived and have issues, or didn't survive.
    You had to have contracted the virus to be in the count...

How many people actually had COVID (not just 'sick' and *Thinks* they had COVID, but actually tested and proven to have had this virus... And survived or didn't...
    No room for juggling the numbers or speculation here.

I was in the hospital last week, and they are still full up to the rafters down here.
    One wing of one floor was emergency cases that WEREN'T infected...
    Hospital staff on that floor weren't allowed to even mingle with the rest of the staff.

What my doctor pointed out,
    The first versions of the COVID virus attacked people with no natural immunity, but mostly the older folks 50+ mostly.

The second wave, second vairants attacked 30+ and up.
    It was also somewhat hard on teens.

What demographic will the third generation vairants attack as it continues to mutate?

We know for a fact the 'Delta' vairants attacked folks that had the first (3) primary COVID strains, even though they had antibodies from the first strain.

Its all in how many chances you want to take with your family & friends,
    Even partial immunity is better than no immunity and spreading the virus around unknowingly.

Its a science thing, some will get it, some won't, and apparently there is no telling who will understand that.
    Either everyone counts or no one does.
    C31EFBBB-1C1C-4896-BDBC-7C0F3A7FC880.jpeg

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    The cause of the mutations is still unknown. To those pushing for vaccinations, they see the unvaccinated as the cause. Yet they still have not released any definitive studies showing that to be the case. Some experts believe that it is the vaccinated who are causing the mutations. Since the vaccine doesn't prevent all infections, the argument is that it is the so called breakthrough cases that are causing the mutations. Seems plausible, yet still unconfirmed.

What gets me though, is the mutation of the definition of "science". We have heard experts tell us that the science is settled, yet it continues to change. We were told that vaccination would prevent infection, yet that turned out to be false. We were told that masks and social distancing would prevent the spread. That didn't do it. We shut down businesses, and crippled the economy, all because the science told us that's what we should do. Still nothing.

Then we get to the definition of vaccine. We have heard that term thrown around every day for the last 1.5 years. Yet the vaccines aren't really vaccines. Much like the flu shot isn't a vaccine. Yet again, the science is settled... or so we're told. And if you doubt any of the double speak, or ever changing standards, then you become anti-science. The unvaccinated are accused of being the problem, as our Puppet-In-Chief has said that "this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated."

Maybe this isn't just about people not trusting the science or the vaccines, but rather about people not trusting those who are pushing the science. Maybe it is about not trusting the agenda. Or about not trusting a single frigging thing that the media is saying. Just maybe there are some of us who see a pattern of lies and coverups, who still want to know more. And by more, I mean the truth. No bulls***. There's still a lot that we don't know about the virus, and the vaccines. And there's a lot of misinformation from both sides.

Maybe I'm alone in these thoughts. But I seriously doubt that I am.

Top Bottom