• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    She doesn't believe in MMT, so she's already smarter than AOC

Or do you only recognize intelligence as conferred by diplomas?

If so, having an Ivy league plumber or electrician, which I'm sure you would insist on, should be quite entertaining
    “Diplomas?” Harumph! I say, ole chap, diplomas are so... so.... plebeian. I think the old lady I pay, excuse the slang, tuppence to feed the birds has a diploma.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No. Biden has already made it clear that if we do not fall into certain groupings, he is NOT our president. We didn't even get to make a choice.
    If he told you, that you weren’t American, would start identifying yourself as German?
    And I’m curious about your “certain groupings,” comment. Do you have somewhere you could direct me, to where that comment was said? I am having a difficult time believing it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If he told you, that you weren’t American, would start identifying yourself as German?
    And I’m curious about your “certain groupings,” comment. Do you have somewhere you could direct me, to where that comment was said? I am having a difficult time believing it.
    I have spent about 20 minutes looking for the article on his declared COVID relief policy. He was very clear about who he did and did not intend to help. If I am categorically excluded by virtue of melanin content, that clearly establishes his values and stands in evidence that he has chosen to be not my president. By contrast, Trump endeavored to help everyonr, which is what the position calls for.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have spent about 20 minutes looking for the article on his declared COVID relief policy. He was very clear about who he did and did not intend to help. If I am categorically excluded by virtue of melanin content, that clearly establishes his values and stands in evidence that he has chosen to be not my president. By contrast, Trump endeavored to help everyonr, which is what the position calls for.
    No luck then? Ok. Thanks for at least trying to find it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    This one?

Reactions: KG1

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Lots of clinical level denial going on. Time to medicate and ship to camps!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No luck then? Ok. Thanks for at least trying to find it.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Don't give him any ideas. I wonder if Pop or 'the big guy' as he likes to be called is going to help Hunter out, it might be too risky now that his dad is president to sell his influence?

Might be less risky now than ever. Who's going to call him out on it? The MSM - nope. FBI, CIA, etc ... - nope. They are flagrantly doing exactly what they want right now, with no repercussions. They don't even have to look over their shoulder. No ones watching.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Thanks. Biden is also on record saying the same about offering financial assistance to small businesses based on melanin content. He didn't come right out and say that some of us were categorically excluded but it was strongly implied in the course of addressing who was to be prioritized. By contrast, when aid was offered administered by the Trump administration, it was offered to any employer of any color who was required only to keep at least as many employees as there were in the beginning making at least 75% of what they had been making prior to the corona.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Might be less risky now than ever. Who's going to call him out on it? The MSM - nope. FBI, CIA, etc ... - nope. They are flagrantly doing exactly what they want right now, with no repercussions. They don't even have to look over their shoulder. No ones watching.

QFT

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Back on the subject...

Boebert.jpg

Top Bottom