• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There is literally a...

@churchmouse please excuse this but it's just descriptive.

Video of Hunter Biden getting a footjob from a prostitute while smoking either crack or meth floating around on the internet, in addition to other similar media.

I'm not a Trumper, but given the literal video evidence, your post is assinine.

I'm glad you're here, and my politics are probably closer to yours than most people on this site's are, but come on man.

*edit

If I had a son, that video would preclude me from getting a security clearance, very likely. Just for what it's worth.
    I can’t speak to the veracity of the video, but I’ll have you note. Hunter Biden isn’t a elected official. If he was, ok, I’d be baffled that he was elected too.
    What IS asinine, is projecting the sins of the adult son onto the father. I criticized Boebert for her and her husbands behavior, and mentioned with their past, voting for her would be, at least for me, a uphill climb. And while the things Hunter has done or is accused of doing, are wrong, he ain’t on the ballot.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    I can’t speak to the veracity of the video, but I’ll have you note. Hunter Biden isn’t a elected official. If he was, ok, I’d be baffled that he was elected too.
    What IS asinine, is projecting the sins of the adult son onto the father. I criticized Boebert for her and her husbands behavior, and mentioned with their past, voting for her would be, at least for me, a uphill climb. And while the things Hunter has done or is accused of doing, are wrong, he ain’t on the ballot.
    Husband...
    Son...

And questioning the veracity of the videos.

In the words of our commander in chief...

'Come'on, man.'

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Husband...
    Son...

And questioning the veracity of the videos.

In the words of our commander in chief...

'Come'on, man.'
    You think that the crimes of an adult son, reflect similarly as that of a husband and wife? You don’t see the obvious differences?
    As for the video, I haven’t seen it, so I can’t speak to its veracity.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    A
    You think that the crimes of an adult son, reflect similarly as that of a husband and wife? You don’t see the obvious differences?
    As for the video, I haven’t seen it, so I can’t speak to its veracity.
    An adult son who's primary profession is trading on daddy's name?

Yes.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Well, for me personally, I have a hard time taking someone seriously who preaches “rule of law,” but has a history of not adhering to it. It’s mainly about responsibility, and I hardly think any who brushes of court and has warrants issued for them, counts as responsible.

Attachments

• IMG_0591.GIF
      IMG_0591.GIF
      1.1 MB · Views: 7

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Underated comment, I laughed the whole way through! In a sad sort of way.
    I also got what you meant with the original.
    But I can't believe you're a blocker, where is the fun in that?
    Lol I only have 1 person on the list. I figured if you stop feeding it it’ll stop looking for food.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    :lmfao:

I have a handfull of folks I've ignored since the new forum format. Kut's not one of 'em,... ...yet.
    That’s because deep down, you know I’m cooler than the other side of the pillow. And, I don’t really get into with you that much, because generally, you seem nice, and not simply looking to get in jabs here and there.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    That’s because deep down, you know I’m cooler than the other side of the pillow. And, I don’t really get into with you that much, because generally, you seem nice, and not simply looking to get in jabs here and there.
    uuekad5ecnrz.gif

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Is our girl Lauren Boebert gonna be the new OAC in 2021?

View attachment 122546

Introducing bills is neat and easy.

When ya start getting down to anything even remotely close to approaching seriousness , please let me know.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Thankfully because of cocaine we avoided the whole elected official thing. Why do you think he went into the Navy at 43, they were giving him that military cred to be groomed for a political position.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Top Bottom