• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They haven't done anything serious enough to result in having their 2A rights truncated. Why are we demanding that they be more perfect than God when the other side makes La Cosa Nostra look like an organization of honorable businessmen?
    Where in the hell did you get that I was in favor of truncating their 2A rights?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Foundations and kickbacks are the way gentlemen do it, don't you see? Plebes with speeding tickets aren't fit to take the place of one of the chosen elite.
    You keep pushing the notion that their records only pertained to what amounted to speeding tickets. Howbout being a little bit more forthcoming than that?

Look I'm not saying that she should be barred from holding a seat in Congress. She was duly elected in her district and I give her credit aside from her past record for taking on the DC establishment.

I'm sure that's what she was elected to do.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you can say that while voting for and continuing to support someone up to his chin in global corruption I not only have to consider your judgment suspect in a huge way but also to be thankful you are no longer in law enforcement.
    Ok, so you don’t think any Biden voters should be employed in law enforcement. Cool. Can we move on now?

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    You keep pushing the notion that their records only pertained to what amounted to speeding tickets. Howbout being a little bit more forthcoming than that?

Look I'm not saying that she should be barred from holding a seat in Congress. She was duly elected in her district and I give her credit aside from her past record for taking on the DC establishment.

I'm sure that's what she was elected to do.

Let's see ... speeding, $66 fine.
    Speeding, $69 fine.
    Dog license violation (OMG NO, not a DOG LICENSING violation.) $111 fine.
    Mortgage foreclosure in 2010. Seem to recall a lot of that going around back then.
    Seatbelt violations ... $83.50 fine.
    Credit card issue, wages garnished. (The HORROR!)
    Charge dismissed.
    Charge dismissed.
    Expired plates, $185 fine.
    Careless driving, $100 fine
    Seatbelt violation. $61.50 fine.
    TRO case, dismissed.
    TRO case, granted this time.
    Speeding and following too close. $87.50 fine.
    Lawsuit against her business, dismissed.
    TRO, dismissed.
    TRO, dismissed.
    TRO case, related to the two above.
    Speeding, $193.50 fine.

That's a lot of speeding tickets.

Well, now that we know her great offense is not licensing a dog on top of speeding, I've swung to your position.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Speeding, $69 fine.
    Mortgage foreclosure in 2010. Seem to recall a lot of that going around back then.
    Charge dismissed.
    Charge dismissed.
    TRO case, dismissed.
    TRO, dismissed.
    TRO, dismissed.
    Speeding, $193.50 fine.

Well, now that we know her great offense is not licensing a dog on top of speeding, I've swung to your position.
    Those are rookie numbers, Ilhan Omar had an arrest and 24 traffic violations.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Speeding, $69 fine.
    Charge dismissed.
    Charge dismissed.
    TRO case, dismissed.
    TRO, dismissed.
    TRO, dismissed.
    Speeding, $193.50 fine.

So, she has administrative fines primarily related to driving? It's not like she parked in a lake in Chappaquiddick

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So what would the doxing libs have us do with Boebert for these terrible, terrible speeding tickets?

Fire her from congress? Take away her license to carry? Silence her from speaking publicly?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The issue is that you would nail people to the wall over petty nonsense while not giving a flying **** about crime writ large.
    That appears to be a fabrication of your mind. I have not asked that anyone be "nailed to the wall." I simply pointed out, that Boebert is the right's version of AOC - a loon.
    Further, your claim about me not giving a "**** about crime writ large," is also a fabrication, and while I know, like many, you like to make claims and then fail to defend them with posts/facts, I'm hoping I might get lucky today, when I ask you to back up that nonsense. Though obviously I won't be holding my breath.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So what would the doxing libs have us do with Boebert for these terrible, terrible speeding tickets?

Fire her from congress? Take away her license to carry? Silence her from speaking publicly?
    Nah, just recognize she's a too fast driving, non-court attending, non-bill paying, juvenile inciting, privileged woman with a pervert husband. The ideal candidate, apparently :dunno:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nah, just recognize she's a too fast driving, non-court attending, non-bill paying, juvenile inciting, privileged woman with a pervert husband. The ideal candidate, apparently :dunno:

And your purity evaluation changes what exactly?

How would you punish her for these sins?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That appears to be a fabrication of your mind. I have not asked that anyone be "nailed to the wall." I simply pointed out, that Boebert is the right's version of AOC - a loon.
    Further, your claim about me not giving a "**** about crime writ large," is also a fabrication, and while I know, like many, you like to make claims and then fail to defend them with posts/facts, I'm hoping I might get lucky today, when I ask you to back up that nonsense. Though obviously I won't be holding my breath.
    For the love of god we have Biden on video gloating over getting away with what they IMPEACHED Trump for allegedly doing, AND YOU VOTED FOR HIM. That stands in evidence of a compromised understanding of justice.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I sat at a light for 20 minutes while local police and sheriffs blocked all traffic so the VP's motorcade could make a high speed run to the airport. He did this all of the time. Used tens of thousands of manhours of local law enforcement that could have been conducting speed traps.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    For the love of god we have Biden on video gloating over getting away with what they IMPEACHED Trump for allegedly doing, AND YOU VOTED FOR HIM. That stands in evidence of a compromised understanding of justice.
    Right turn. Clyde!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And your purity evaluation changes what exactly?

How would you punish her for these sins?
    It purity involves, expecting someone to show up to court, following the lawful orders of LE, paying you bills, and not marrying a pervert... I'll accept those requirements. But that's not a single issue, so by what standard are we invoking "purity?"

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I sat at a light for 20 minutes while local police and sheriffs blocked all traffic so the VP's motorcade could make a high speed run to the airport. He did this all of the time. Used tens of thousands of manhours of local law enforcement that could have been conducting speed traps.

Some animals are just more equal than others I guess.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, let's see

Has she married her brother in violation of bigamy statutes in order to violate immigration strictures?

No?

Has she been banging a PLA spy, but won't resign from the intelligence committee when called upon to do so?

No?

I will allow it

Top Bottom