93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That chick and her husband a rap sheep longer than my..... uh.... arm. She very well may be the right’s version of AOC - looney.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    That chick and her husband a rap sheep longer than my..... uh.... arm. She very well may be the right’s version of AOC - looney.
    I'm assuming you meant Rap "Sheet", if that is the case, please list that sheet.

Also there's a difference big between AOC and Boebert, AOC is just bat :poop: crazy and shows she is every day.
    After all AOC has a whole host of idols to look up to:
    Nancy, Rashida, Ayanna, Ilhan, Maxine, none of them can be taken seriously.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm assuming you meant Rap "Sheet", if that is the case, please list that sheet.

Also there's a difference big between AOC and Boebert, AOC is just bat :poop: crazy and shows she is every day.
    After all AOC has a whole host of idols to look up to:
    Nancy, Rashida, Ayanna, Ilhan, Maxine, none of them can be taken seriously.
    Evidence and sources please. If it's real I want to know or else it is just hearsay, propaganda, or a conspiracy theory from the left.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Lauren is definitely a criminal mastermind. She was the nemesis of traffic cops everywhere. Terrifying, I’m sure, if you’re a Democrat shill who misses holding a radar gun.

Did you not find information on her husband? I’ll be honest, after reading up on those two, I was really surprised she was elected. Her and her husband seem to have, at least to me, way too many brushes with the law.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As many people as we have or have had in office who should never see the outside of a prison you are worried about this petty nonsense?
    Well, for me personally, I have a hard time taking someone seriously who preaches “rule of law,” but has a history of not adhering to it. It’s mainly about responsibility, and I hardly think any who brushes of court and has warrants issued for them, counts as responsible.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well, for me personally, I have a hard time taking someone seriously who preaches “rule of law,” but has a history of not adhering to it. It’s mainly about responsibility, and I hardly think any who brushes of court and has warrants issued for them, counts as responsible.
    I assume you would also say the same about having any significant number of traffic violations. You would vote for a ********** hell-bent on stripping us of our constitutional rights but make an issue out of petty shenanigans.

Time for plain truth: Do you have a ****ing shred of respect for the Constitution or the Republic? Are you a swamp-style statist? Are you philosophically a leftist who (presumably) likes guns but not enough to vote to protect them?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I assume you would also say the same about having any significant number of traffic violations. You would vote for a ********** hell-bent on stripping us of our constitutional rights but make an issue out of petty shenanigans.

Time for plain truth: Do you have a ******* shred of respect for the Constitution or the Republic? Are you a swamp-style statist? Are you philosophically a leftist who (presumably) likes guns but not enough to vote to protect them?
    This topic was meant to discus the newest members of Congress. My criticisms are within the topic. And while I’d like engage in, yet another, tiresome purity test that have popped recently, I have come to the realization that regardless of my answer people won’t be satisfied. So I feel it would not be beneficial to humor your questions, which would obviously derail this thread, and make me the topic.
    How about we just keep this discussion on topic,’eh?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    As much as it might go against the grain with some here I gotta go with Kut on this one. Bobert and her husbands past records with the law aren't exactly a nothing burger.

That's not to say I don't somewhat relish in the fact that she has the gumption to take on the DC establishment.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This topic was meant to discus the newest members of Congress. My criticisms are within the topic. And while I’d like engage in, yet another, tiresome purity test that have popped recently, I have come to the realization that regardless of my answer people won’t be satisfied. So I feel it would not be beneficial to humor your questions, which would obviously derail this thread, and make me the topic.
    How about we just keep this discussion on topic,’eh?
    If you can say that while voting for and continuing to support someone up to his chin in global corruption I not only have to consider your judgment suspect in a huge way but also to be thankful you are no longer in law enforcement.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    As much as it might go against the grain with some here I gotta go with Kut on this one. Bobert and her husbands past records with the law aren't exactly a nothing burger.

That's not to say I don't somewhat relish in the fact that she has the gumption to take on the DC establishment.
    They haven't done anything serious enough to result in having their 2A rights truncated. Why are we demanding that they be more perfect than God when the other side makes La Cosa Nostra look like an organization of honorable businessmen?

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    They haven't done anything serious enough to result in having their 2A rights truncated. Why are we demanding that they be more perfect than God when the other side makes La Cosa Nostra look like an organization of honorable businessmen?

Foundations and kickbacks are the way gentlemen do it, don't you see? Plebes with speeding tickets aren't fit to take the place of one of the chosen elite.

Top Bottom