• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Having a hard time visualizing that in the lead role of 'Oh Dark Thirty'. Remember, these are the people you're recruiting for the sharp end of the stick, not the puppy and crayon filled safe space
    I think that's exactly the point. Those folks aren't recruited by videos. It's a targeted recruitment video.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

The recruitment video features a preening, unnamed narcissist who literally struts around preaching about how awesome she is, how proud she is of herself, not because of her accomplishments, but because of something she has no control over — her identity, her race, gender, her sexuality (cisgender), and even — get this — her “generalized anxiety disorder.”

It's about what I would expect from these ***clowns.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Did anyone watch Homeland TV series?
    The main character is crazy/major mental health issues. With this new recruitment video I'm starting to think Homeland is closer to fact than fiction. The CIA may have a bunch of nuts making things worse worldwide.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If it was up to me, every single employee of the CIA would be on a one way ticket to a black site in the middle of the ocean never to be seen again.

Evil sadistic scumbags.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Epoch Times has provided some [political commentary]:
    Seriously? We're now pretend hiring a Latina in the old boys club is akin to hiring a Communist spy? :rolleyes:

I don't know what "imposter syndrome" is, but "general anxiety disorder" is pretty common and not a big deal in general.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Seriously? We're now pretend hiring a Latina in the old boys club is akin to hiring a Communist spy? :rolleyes:

I don't know what "imposter syndrome" is, but "general anxiety disorder" is pretty common and not a big deal in general.
    You completely missed the point. The CIA is the disaster it is because of hiring people who have no business there. Recruiting complete ****ups (pay attention to the video--that woman is a rolling wreck regardless of ethnicity) regardless of race, even if because of race, is a recipe for greater disaster yet.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

At Joe Biden’s CIA, the spies talk mostly about themselves. You can just imagine what the job interviews must be like. Tell us about yourself, and please don’t ever stop.

So you can change a diaper with one hand and console a crying toddler with the other? Plus, you’re emotionally unstable. Perfect. You’re just the person we’ve been looking forward to foil the next 9/11 plot. Let’s get you to the farm for some weapons training.

That’s your CIA at work.

Top Bottom