• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

The recruitment video features a preening, unnamed narcissist who literally struts around preaching about how awesome she is, how proud she is of herself, not because of her accomplishments, but because of something she has no control over — her identity, her race, gender, her sexuality (cisgender), and even — get this — her “generalized anxiety disorder.”

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This has been a CIA campaign in China for decades, now the mask is off and they're admitting they're doing it here as well.

Who needs counter intelligence agencies when your own intelligence agencies are trying to subvert the country?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah, that was bound to trigger some folks. Me? “Meh,” not that hot. Salma would have been better.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Also:

"Generalized anxiety disorder"

Is that just a way one could describe "dealing with life"

Aren't those the feelings you have that prompt you to pay a bill, go see a doctor, swerve to miss an obstacle on the high way, or that oh **** I forgot to close the garage door etc.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This is the type of person they need to recruit when the end game is to establish a broad program to spy on American citizens and label any freedom-minded people as domestic terrorists. Even the traditional spooks are hesitant to go along with something that distorted and politically motivated.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Eh. Not so much. Sorta wondering why a targeted recruitment video bothers youse yutes so much.
    The appetite for outrage videos on the right* is YUGE.

These YouTubers and their twelve minute "commentaries"... they've got to produce something to get people to click so they can rake in money, and anger sells.

It's ironic that people who've been decrying the MSN for pushing an agenda instead of just reporting the news, have decided they want to get their information from non-journalist, who sit in their basement looking for outrage stories that will garner clicks.

* It's probably on the left too, but oddly, no one post them on INGO.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yes that's exactly the same one in the article if a person actually reads and watched it.
    I still have hope that some people don't want to be told how to think under the guise of journalism.

I watched, I thought it was a bunch of woke gobbledegook, but most recruitment and HR videos are lame anyways.

If dumb videos like this is the means to end affirmative action, then make more videos.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I still have hope that some people don't want to be told how to think under the guise of journalism.

I watched, I thought it was a bunch of woke gobbledegook, but most recruitment and HR videos are lame anyways.

If dumb videos like this is the means to end affirmative action, then make more videos.
    So you say others can't think for themselves because they read an article on something?

That makes 0 sense. Most people here do think for themselves that is why there is a huge difference in opinion on a lot of issues.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So you say others can't think for themselves because they read an article on something?

That makes 0 sense. Most people here do think for themselves that is why there is a huge difference in opinion on a lot of issues.
    I'm just tired of "news sources" that tell me what to think.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Having a hard time visualizing that in the lead role of 'Oh Dark Thirty'. Remember, these are the people you're recruiting for the sharp end of the stick, not the puppy and crayon filled safe space

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Having a hard time visualizing that in the lead role of 'Oh Dark Thirty'. Remember, these are the people you're recruiting for the sharp end of the stick, not the puppy and crayon filled safe space
    Even the CIA has clerical work to do. ;)

Top Bottom