The my choice is the Only choice for Daily carry.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    There is a story in the Bible about a young man preparing for a fight and others tried force him to use what they thought was the right gear. He rejected the experts and took only the weaponry that he was skilled and comfortable with. That is what he used.

If my back up is competent and comfortable with a 5 shot revolver, I welcome his help.
    If my back up is carrying a 17 shot pistol with 5 extra magazines and is competent and comfortable, I welcome his help.

There are corpses all over this country of people that were dropped by revolvers. Lincoln was dropped by a single shot pocket pistol.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Yeaaah that's people for you.

I think we're absolutely spoiled by living in the golden age of handguns and CCW. There's so much supply and so many high-quality reliable options, people can afford to dicker over every little thing under the sun. We can scale to the exact size, exact capacity, and exact features we want without having to eat hardly any downsides except those imposed by the literal laws of matter and physics. The fact is that most guns from most reputable companies will be excellent choices in any given category for 95% of users.

That said the objective best and only choice for CCW is the HK USP9c :banana:
    Usp's belong in 40

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Yeaaah that's people for you.

I think we're absolutely spoiled by living in the golden age of handguns and CCW. There's so much supply and so many high-quality reliable options, people can afford to dicker over every little thing under the sun. We can scale to the exact size, exact capacity, and exact features we want without having to eat hardly any downsides except those imposed by the literal laws of matter and physics. The fact is that most guns from most reputable companies will be excellent choices in any given category for 95% of users.

That said the objective best and only choice for CCW is the HK USP9c :banana:
    If you ever want to get rid of that USP 9c then let me know

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Is it just me or is there a proliferation of well if you don’t carry what I do your wrong and you going to die if you only carry 8 rounds! I mean seriously what does it matter what some YouTube clown thinks is the only choice.

Really makes me wonder who is watching these idiots.

I don't know who you're watching, but if you aren't carrying a Glock 19 you're wrong.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    If you’re carrying a handgun, you’re making a compromise. It’s probably a reasonable one, since most people don’t want the hassle of people freaking out when they carry an 870 into Walmart. But, it’s a compromise. If someone tells you that you’re wrong for compromising more than them, ignore that person. I love 1911s but I’m not making one my carry gun because I find it inconvenient to carry compared to something smaller. I know I wouldn’t carry as often if my only gun was a 1911. If you have no problem with carrying one, then have at it! Carry what you are comfortable carrying and shoot well.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom