The military is being intentionally undermined and disassembled. Illegals intended to backfill gaps created.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Normal people don't want to be forced injected with poison, rely upon mentally ill sexually confused people, be canon fodder for banker wars or fire upon their own population.

But many illegal border crossers will.

Really think Lloyd Austin wouldn't do it? Isn't doing it?

Open borders make more sense now?

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Your argument is with the Commander in Chief and the military/industrial complex...

Immigrants have served in the ranks of the U.S. military in every major conflict since, including those being fought today. These individuals often fill vital roles in the military when there are not enough U.S. recruits or to meet the demand for specific skills. Over 230 years ago, the country needed experienced officers. Today, the Army employs immigrants in a variety of ways, such as in translation and medical services. This post aims to explore the history of immigrant involvement in the U.S. armed forces and the crucial work they do today.

Some of young America’s greatest heroes were foreigners. When he arrived in New York from France on August 16, 1824, for a tour of the United States, the Marquis de Lafayette, hero of the American Revolution and compatriot of George Washington, was greeted with an official welcome and by thousands of Americans. In his remarks, following those of the mayor, Lafayette said, “It is the pride of my heart to have been one of the earliest adopted sons of America.” Friedrich von Steuben, a Prussian military officer, was granted American citizenship for his service to the nation during the Revolution.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    As I'm certain the article Keith_Indy quotes pointed out, non-citizens in the military who join at least partly to _gain_ citizenship is nothing new. I had a Guatemalan helicopter crewchief in my platoon in 1977, just a couple years after "the NEW VOLAR" was introduced. For five years enlistment, he and his family would get their US citizenship. He looked on it as a good deal, and we - our unit - got a motivated and dedicated soldier in the bargain.

A lot has changed in the military since the end of the Draft, and our society has changed quite a bit as well. The events of 9/11/2001 drastically changed the way the way young people of the time - especially young men - looked at military service and that held true for a good bit of the two decades since, but on the other hand, military leadership at the highest levels, as well as civilian educators in college, have eroded peoples' confidence in the nation and in its military. Kids in college have been increasingly indoctrinated into seeing all the flaws of our society without being able to recognize the many more good things about it, while military "leadership" has become something of an oxymoron, since most officers in command positions have been reduced to the level of mid-level managers trying to get through their command tours without making embarrassing mistakes that will prevent their future promotion. It seems the most successful officers - based on my experience - are the ones who look to their careers first, kiss up to their superiors, and only spare a thought for their troops when it doesn't get in the way of their promotion prospects.

Frankly, except for the prospect of flying again, I wouldn't want to serve in today's military, either.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    As I'm certain the article Keith_Indy quotes pointed out, non-citizens in the military who join at least partly to _gain_ citizenship is nothing new. I had a Guatemalan helicopter crewchief in my platoon in 1977, just a couple years after "the NEW VOLAR" was introduced. For five years enlistment, he and his family would get their US citizenship. He looked on it as a good deal, and we - our unit - got a motivated and dedicated soldier in the bargain.

A lot has changed in the military since the end of the Draft, and our society has changed quite a bit as well. The events of 9/11/2001 drastically changed the way the way young people of the time - especially young men - looked at military service and that held true for a good bit of the two decades since, but on the other hand, military leadership at the highest levels, as well as civilian educators in college, have eroded peoples' confidence in the nation and in its military. Kids in college have been increasingly indoctrinated into seeing all the flaws of our society without being able to recognize the many more good things about it, while military "leadership" has become something of an oxymoron, since most officers in command positions have been reduced to the level of mid-level managers trying to get through their command tours without making embarrassing mistakes that will prevent their future promotion. It seems the most successful officers - based on my experience - are the ones who look to their careers first, kiss up to their superiors, and only spare a thought for their troops when it doesn't get in the way of their promotion prospects.

Frankly, except for the prospect of flying again, I wouldn't want to serve in today's military, either.
    I've been retired for 15 years. Doesn't seem that long ago in some ways, in other ways it seems like we were flying balloons it was so long ago.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    We are being intentionally disassembled as a country: Military, energy, food, currency, medical.....all of it. Unfortunately, we are still currently allowing it to happen. (PS "he" also dresses up like a dog in leather)

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    As I'm certain the article Keith_Indy quotes pointed out, non-citizens in the military who join at least partly to _gain_ citizenship is nothing new. I had a Guatemalan helicopter crewchief in my platoon in 1977, just a couple years after "the NEW VOLAR" was introduced. For five years enlistment, he and his family would get their US citizenship. He looked on it as a good deal, and we - our unit - got a motivated and dedicated soldier.
    I served with a few myself.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    No longer need a highschool diploma or GED to join the military.

We tried this in vietnam, it resulted in astronomical causalities, it was called Mcnamara's Morons.
    I believe one still needs a diploma to join the Corps.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS​

To even consider an endeavor of this magnitude is admirable, but just as the Marine Corps may not be right for everyone—not just anyone can be a Marine. To enlist as a Marine, you must obtain your high school diploma and be a legal U.S. resident between 17 and 28.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Me too. What I am talking about is intentionally gutting the ranks, then flooding the zone with foreign nationals that will be much more tolerant of treasonous orders and objectives. Maybe we are not yet fully understanding the magnitude of what is being set up.
    I have a son that pcs out of the USMC a few months ago.
    I dont believe he served with any foreign nationals, he and I will talk this weekend.
    I will be sure to ask him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom