• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I may have missed the part of the video where Dan Cathy actually says what is claimed.

That clip only included him referring to racism one time in context of one guy at a church in Texas years ago.

That video is completely cringe-worthy but it certainly doesn't show Cathy calling for all white people to get on their knees and shine shoes to apologize for some guilt over racism. It seems to be focused on a taking on the mindset of humility and serving others, white the Bible and Jesus instructs Christians to do.

Maybe there is more video somewhere that supports the claim of that Twitter rando, but it's not in the video linked in the tweet.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Get your shine brushes out…

Another stupid out of touch old white guy

How often do people even wear shoes that can take a shine anymore? Survey says 'not much'

They no longer see something like operating a shoe-shine business as a first step on the ladder of success. I guess they just see it as humiliating because they would find it so

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    wo colin cowherd GIF (GIF Image)

All of these statements sound the same. They all mean the same thing.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Quick, let's have some Republican back bencher in the house introduce a bill that will go nowhere

THAT will get people motivated and involved

Seriously, most people need an easily followed template for action that they believe will actually accomplish the desired task, then they can be motivated

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Seriously, most people need an easily followed template for action that they believe will actually accomplish the desired task, then they can be motivated
    The template has always been there. Companies start flying rainbow flags in June—stop patronizing them…but their business their rules. Your employer says get the shot or you’re fired—make them fire you…but I need this job. Some store won’t do business with you unless you have a mask on—make them throw you out…but it’s just a piece of cloth and it’s only for a few minutes.

Most of the time we are unwilling to do the heavy lifting, make a sacrifice, or even risk getting yelled at. I’d like to think maybe with the tranny madness, maybe the final straw has been placed on the camel’s back. Compliance certainly hasn’t worked. Waiting for Republicans at any level to help has never worked.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So, what is the alternate easily followed template for action, that people can be convinced will actually solve the problem, you would advocate

We can and will be controlled by that which we are afraid to lose. No one will throw their life and livelihood away unless they have no choice or see a real chance of winning reprieve

I don't mean this to be harsh, but would you speak out about trans tyranny or grooming or the communistic threat of progressives and CRT at work. Would you protest personally in front of Target? If not why not? Is it because the potential gain from the activities do not outweigh the costs?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So, what is the alternate easily followed template for action, that people can be convinced will actually solve the problem, you would advocate

We can and will be controlled by that which we are afraid to lose. No one will throw their life and livelihood away unless they have no choice or see a real chance of winning reprieve

I don't mean this to be harsh, but would you speak out about trans tyranny or grooming or the communistic threat of progressives and CRT at work. Would you protest personally in front of Target? If not why not? Is it because the potential gain from the activities do not outweigh the costs?
    Believe me, I’m not holding myself out as an example to be followed. My employer will raise a rainbow flag in a few days. I’m a contractor there so I’ll say nothing. But non-compliance is how the left gets things done. We will comply. Nothing will change. As we’re seeing in the budget deal, the republicans will make sure our votes don’t count.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Believe me, I’m not holding myself out as an example to be followed. My employer will raise a rainbow flag in a few days. I’m a contractor there so I’ll say nothing. But non-compliance is how the left gets things done. We will comply. Nothing will change. As we’re seeing in the budget deal, the republicans will make sure our votes don’t count.
    I'm sure my employer (DoD) will be observing pride month with some kind of online presentation or meeting. I will decline, just as I do for every other ________ Month observation.

Funny how we only have Memorial Day or Veterans Day or Independence Day... but everyone and their brother gets a whole month.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom