• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think I shared a video of this one kid ranting about guns somewhere around here. Lo and behold, I guess they’re a couple of NPCs being paid to “influence” young-skulls-full-of-mush.

What Gen Z doesn't understand, is that they ARE stupid. They're to young to know anything. Young people of every generation were stupid. They're too young to know that as they age, life will tend to knock the stupid out of them. And then the older they get, the less stupid they become, but only if they learn from the lessons life teaches them.

Furthermore, they are indeed indoctrinated. Everyone is indoctrinated to some extent. Our parents indoctrinate us. Peers indoctrinate us. Schools indoctrinate us. Society indoctrinates us. But Z is particularly indoctrinated by activist teachers. Not all. But these fools obviously were.

We tend to integrate the beliefs of people we trust. If a trusted person is only showing one side of an issue--which activists can't help themselves--that's indoctrination. And those two kids have it bad. But because life hasn't beat the stupid out of them yet, they'll go on believing it and acting it out until life makes fools of them.

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I just visited England for a vacation. Here's what's coming next.

TV show on BBC channel 4 that is promoting body positivity by having adults stand naked in front of teenagers and vice-versa. Seriously.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I just visited England for a vacation. Here's what's coming next.

TV show on BBC channel 4 that is promoting body positivity by having adults stand naked in front of teenagers and vice-versa. Seriously.

Stupid. They could just as easily done that with them in their underwear. I am guessing they did it for the shock value.

This is vastly different than the nonsense they are doing with the drag queen stuff though. There doesn't seem to have been anything sexual about what they were doing.

And I do not watch PBS. :p

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I think I shared a video of this one kid ranting about guns somewhere around here. Lo and behold, I guess they’re a couple of NPCs being paid to “influence” young-skulls-full-of-mush.

I think handing these 2 each a pitchfork and having them clean the gutter behind a group of cows that just came in from fresh pasture would be fitting.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Lesbian dating app bans women that don't want to date trans-women.
    Cause.. transphobia

Trying to coerce people to sleep with people they don't want to sleep with.
    I thought that was BAD.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you

Noted scientist, Chuck Todd, questioned Harvard biologist, Vivek Ramaswamy, on the gender binary​

Just a joke. Chuck Todd is not a scientist.

Even if one wants a more nuanced take than "just" chromosomes, we still walk away with "sex is binary":
    https://archive.is/ioBPC

Just some basic facts:
    • There are no known hermaphrodites in humanity (no known human can naturally get his/her-self pregnant),
    • Intersex persons with two genuine full sets of genitalia are exceedingly rare,
    • Intersex individuals who are fertile have children that are intersex at about the same rate as non-intersex persons. That is, intersexism is not hereditary.
    • The complexity of how to "categorize" (or even if we should categorize) intersex persons is not at all the same as the non-intersex person claiming to be of the opposite sex.
    The vast majority of the legal discussion is really about sex-segregated spaces and requirement of others to affirm one's identity. Those separations in say sports are because of physiological differences between men and women and do not disappear based on identity (sports naturally select the tails of the athletic distributions, which favor men in most sports).

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Noted scientist, Chuck Todd, questioned Harvard biologist, Vivek Ramaswamy, on the gender binary​

Just a joke. Chuck Todd is not a scientist.

Oh. But Chuck Todd is a journalist. He gets to report what the official state sanctioned science is. Since Ramaswamy is not a scientist sanctioned by the state, nor a journalist authorized by the state to report on it, he has no legitimate authority to even comment what the scientists say the science is.

That’s how this works now in Democrats’ America.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Even if one wants a more nuanced take than "just" chromosomes, we still walk away with "sex is binary":
    https://archive.is/ioBPC

Just some basic facts:
    • There are no known hermaphrodites in humanity (no known human can naturally get his/her-self pregnant),
    • Intersex persons with two genuine full sets of genitalia are exceedingly rare,
    • Intersex individuals who are fertile have children that are intersex at about the same rate as non-intersex persons. That is, intersexism is not hereditary.
    • The complexity of how to "categorize" (or even if we should categorize) intersex persons is not at all the same as the non-intersex person claiming to be of the opposite sex.
    The vast majority of the legal discussion is really about sex-segregated spaces and requirement of others to affirm one's identity. Those separations in say sports are because of physiological differences between men and women and do not disappear based on identity (sports naturally select the tails of the athletic distributions, which favor men in most sports).
    Sex is a binary. “Non-binary” as a sexual state of being is not biological. It’s an ideology. And it’s a delusion.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Sex is a binary. “Non-binary” as a sexual state of being is not biological. It’s an ideology. And it’s a delusion.
    I suppose my point was regarding the "intersex trap," where someone says "but intersex people exists and so there's no binary to discuss." Or very rare cases like a XY female or XX male. Effectively, people cherry-pick these (non-hereditary) examples, then say that this proves that the sex binary is false, and then they claim since the sex binary is false, then there's no limitation for identifying into the other or neither. The relevance of all that is the the post I quoted had references to chromosomal differences between men and women (which do effectively categorize/describe the vast majority of the population), but with these cherry-picked cases, people say "Ha! See chromosomes don't tell us that, you [derogatory term]!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom