Not open for further replies.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Another man is woman of the year. This time USA Today,for...supporting the right for doctors to cut up kids,use puberty blockers,and hormones.

The left really is starting to make me think they do not want women on the planet,much less in their party.
    And yet white liberal women take the cake on wokeness...

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    And yet white liberal women take the cake on wokeness...
    They are finding out calling themselves women is no longer allowed by the left.

"I'm a woman. Please don't ever refer to me as a person with a uterus, birthing person, or person who menstruates. How do people not realize how degrading this is?" she wrote on Twitter on Tuesday of last week.

"You can support the transgender community without doing this ****," Kasparian added. "I'm sure a lot of women don't want to be minimized to a bodily function or body part," she said in a later Tweet.

"Those words are meant for AFAB [assigned female at birth] people as a category, not individual people. Get a grip," transgender journalist Katelyn Burns responded to Kasparian.

"Who called you that? I've only ever heard that used when referring to a population, not an individual person," another user wrote. "Obviously, those terms are meant to be precise to include all people who meet one of those characteristics, when needing to discuss a relevant topic."

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Meaningless semantic word games. The Left has prostituted the English language
    They are finding out calling themselves women is no longer allowed by the left.

"I'm a woman. Please don't ever refer to me as a person with a uterus, birthing person, or person who menstruates. How do people not realize how degrading this is?" she wrote on Twitter on Tuesday of last week.

"You can support the transgender community without doing this ****," Kasparian added. "I'm sure a lot of women don't want to be minimized to a bodily function or body part," she said in a later Tweet.

"Those words are meant for AFAB [assigned female at birth] people as a category, not individual people. Get a grip," transgender journalist Katelyn Burns responded to Kasparian.

"Who called you that? I've only ever heard that used when referring to a population, not an individual person," another user wrote. "Obviously, those terms are meant to be precise to include all people who meet one of those characteristics, when needing to discuss a relevant topic."

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

a9BD4Bu.gif

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    OK, that means there are blondes with blonde hair and blondes with other color hair. It is the blondes with blonde hair that will become extinct someday.
    In the future, how will we know if the blonde we're looking at is a blonde with blonde hair, or a blonde with other colored hair?
    Detain them for a fortnight and see if the roots come up a different shade?

What if they develop some artificial means of turning a baby, in the womb, into a blonde......like praying to a Viking god, or smoking crack?
    Maybe heavy alcohol abuse.

And what about all the jokes?
    Will they cease to be funny?
    How many comedians will be put out of work.
    I must say, I do not like your vision of our future world. :runaway:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    How long before we get the first trans doing a smolette? Will the MAGA women be singing the old I am woman hear me roar song?;)

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    In the future, how will we know if the blonde we're looking at is a blonde with blonde hair, or a blonde with other colored hair?
    Detain them for a fortnight and see if the roots come up a different shade?

What if they develop some artificial means of turning a baby, in the womb, into a blonde......like praying to a Viking god, or smoking crack?
    Maybe heavy alcohol abuse.

And what about all the jokes?
    Will they cease to be funny?
    How many comedians will be put out of work.
    I must say, I do not like your vision of our future world. :runaway:
    Good questions.
    Except this is not my vision at all - I think it sucks - I like blondes very much.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    A mother of two has filed a lawsuit after she was labeled a "threat" because she objected to her local elementary school's promotion of being "polysexual" to young children.

Officials with the Thomas More Society say they filed the action in federal court in New Jersey on behalf of Angela Reading, a third-year law student, mother of two and member of her county's regional board of education.

The claim charges "the police chief of North Hanover Township, acting in combination with military personnel from the Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, coerced the removal of her Facebook post objecting to sexually explicit material posted in the hallway of a local elementary school to which her children were exposed."

The defendants had portrayed her as a "security threat" and "reported her to various law enforcement and security agencies in an effort retaliate against her and make her afraid to speak in the future," the legal team explained.

...skipping some...

"A military officer, U.S. Army Reserve Major Christopher Schilling, … emailed parents and school officials condemning her and her actions. Schilling, using his official military email account, then involved Joseph Vasquez, a U.S. Air Force civilian employee, who forwarded Reading’s post and Schilling’s claims to the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness and the New Jersey State Police in what Vasquez admitted were 'hopes of getting an Incident Detection and Response sent to schools and police departments' – meaning there would be a widespread law enforcement 'threat' alert regarding Reading based solely on her clearly protected speech," the Thomas More Society explained.

The actual result, the legal team said, was that she and her family were "demonized, harassed, traumatized, and excoriated throughout the community, forced to resign their school board positions, and having been made unwelcome, now feel they must seek costly alternative education for their children."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom