• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I do have a better appreciation why it is not unusual for fans to riot after soccer matches.

"I spent all that money and time for entertainment and you deliver this ****?"
    I thought for many 'fans' the intra-mural fighting IS the entertainment, and alcohol is the fuel - hence the degree of caterwauling over no beer served at the matches

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    How many incidents is it now, that immediately there's blame laid at the 'repub' or 'right' or 'whatever', and then it turns out to be... NOT SO MUCH.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

They are pushing for more people to kill themselves(with doctor supervision of course). Only a little over 20k have done it so far,so they increased dramatically who is allowed to.
    Now just not being able to afford rent can get you a ticket(to off yourself) in Canada.

Warning. The article fits in this thread perfectly.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What the hell is wrong with these people?
    They don't see it the same way. They think children are fair game. Even the identitarians who aren't pedo's themselves, they either don't believe it's happening, or they're so far indoctrinated they don't think it's wrong. There is no bridging for the 2nd group. The first group thinks we're all conspiracy nuts because that's what media tells them in movies, TV shows, and on the news every day. Someone they trust has to convince them that it's a problem.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    What the hell is wrong with these people?
    Same thing that is wrong with the majority of voters in Indianapolis who reelected Mears. They want the self destruction of their communities, the murder of their children, and the revolving door which just further accelerates the decline of their communities.

I pitty those who vote for sanity but find themselves unable to escape, and in amazement of those who stay and fight for sanity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom