• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Outstandingly poor “leadership” out of ****cago by the illustrious Mayor Beetlejuice:

“Democratic Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot took a page from Jack Nicholson’s deranged character from the horror film “The Shining” by repetitively writing the same sentences in an unhinged email that spotlights what a tyrant she is behind the scenes.

The disturbing email was obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request by Chicago Tribune reporter Gregory Pratt, who shared it on Twitter.”

1623910777919.jpeg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She is pretty bad, but I do not see that email the way it is being portrayed. I actually see the point she was trying to make.
    The email is unhinged. I see the point she's trying to make. Two things can be true at the same time.

If you have to make that point that way, you're probably desperately trying to manage things that you're failing at, and it comes out in the form of an unhinged email.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The email is unhinged. I see the point she's trying to make. Two things can be true at the same time.

If you have to make that point that way, you're probably desperately trying to manage things that you're failing at, and it comes out in the form of an unhinged email.
    I see it as she is a bad manager, and a bit childish.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm gonna predict that many victoria secrets catalog subscriptions are going to be canceled.
    Maybe an uptick in LGBTQWHATEVR+ subscriptions, but unless they change their product line to either be more butch for the Rapinho fans, or bigger sizes for the transgenderho fans I don't think they have viable product for the new audience

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

97098039eb089e4f68cb02095db6e696.jpg

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Maybe an uptick in LGBTQWHATEVR+ subscriptions, but unless they change their product line to either be more butch for the Rapinho fans, or bigger sizes for the transgenderho fans I don't think they have viable product for the new audience
    Size 48 thong, anyone?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Presumably it means time at her desk to get work done.

Sometimes I can get so over scheduled with meetings and calls that there's no time to actually sit down and do the work that comes out of the meetings.
    I'm imagining that's not her problem, she has minions to help out with that. Maybe it involves nap time.

Cause ya know Beetle Juice was always looking like he was running on about a 1000 hours short of sleep. :lmfao:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Presumably it means time at her desk to get work done.

Sometimes I can get so over scheduled with meetings and calls that there's no time to actually sit down and do the work that comes out of the meetings.

I guess I still just don't get what she's trying to say.
    Too much of a difference from my life I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom