Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He should admit to himself his activism isn’t for LGBT, it’s for left wing politics. It’s obvious because he shuns the LGBT’s who disagree with his Left wing politics. Same with BLM. Their own words and actions betray their true beliefs that the only Black lives that matter to them are the people who agree with them.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Proof positive the "letter brigade" is not unified.

He should have been a red shirt on Star Trek. We would have never known his name :nuts:
    Other than his politics, I got nothing against him at all, in fact, his life story about growing up in an internment camp is quite interesting.

I'd say watch his movie, Being Takai, but it gets really, really, gay.

Oh, and his voice-over work on Family guy is really funny.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    More like a military unit that shoots anyone who retreats.
    The only unity is out of fear.

But fear is a powerful motivator, so I wouldn't exactly look at it as a chink in the armor.
    I hadn't realized that; good point. Deviation from the party line results in cancellation.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    More like a military unit that shoots anyone who retreats.
    The only unity is out of fear.

But fear is a powerful motivator, so I wouldn't exactly look at it as a chink in the armor.
    I doubt they are anywhere near as unified as they are made out to be.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I doubt they are anywhere near as unified as they are made out to be.

If you're above a certain age and don't get around much online, I think you lack the perspective to say this.
    It's as unified as people who think saying racial slurs is unacceptable, and any dissenting opinions are taken with the same degree of offense.

You tote the line or you are unpersoned, this goes deeper than anyone seems to realize. If you have kids you should inquire about this with them and their experiences. Look to them for a glimpse into where the future is heading.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If you're above a certain age and don't get around much online, I think you lack the perspective to say this.
    It's as unified as people who think saying racial slurs is unacceptable, and any dissenting opinions are taken with the same degree of offense.

You tote the line or you are unpersoned, this goes deeper than anyone seems to realize. If you have kids you should inquire about this with them and their experiences. Look to them for a glimpse into where the future is heading.
    Funny. I know some gay men that are conservative. We even have some gay and lesbian members here. They all seem to be doing quite well.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Funny. I know some gay men that are conservative. We even have some gay and lesbian members here. They all seem to be doing quite well.

There's a GIGANTIC dividing line between someone who calls themselves gay or lesbian, and the modern progressive nonsense.

What's over the line is when you start hearing words like demisexual, transgender, or non-binary.

In modern progressive language, gay and lesbian is nearly viewed as offensive.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There's a GIGANTIC dividing line between someone who calls themselves gay or lesbian, and the modern progressive nonsense.

What's over the line is when you start hearing words like demisexual, transgender, or non-binary.
    No argument here on that. The others gave jumped onto the coattails of the Gays/Lesbians.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom