Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You may want to not be eating when you watch this.
    Accused of raping/molesting his 80 year old mom, and people are worried about if the "correct pronouns" are being used.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Trans weightlifter doesn't get the gold.
    All those trans-phobics are now proven wrong.

Or are they?
    Failed to lift amounts of weight that had previously been lifted..

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Maybe the next olympic athlete who trys to make quitting seem stunning and brave?
    Yeah I thought being a star athlete meant one was on top of their game both mentally and physically. I never realized the mental game was actually separate from the physical game for an elite athlete and when one's mental game suffered that made you the best athlete ever.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Yeah I thought being a star athlete meant one was on top of their game both mentally and physically. I never realized the mental game was actually separate from the physical game for an elite athlete and when one's mental game suffered that made you the best athlete ever.
    In the “everyone gets a trophy” era, they are equal and indiscriminate.

Although, some animals are more equal than others. When some reach out for help, they are derided and ridiculed. It’s a cross that some have to bear without reconciliation. I know from personal experience. But that was a different time, and I’ve had to move on.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Trans weightlifter doesn't get the gold.
    All those trans-phobics are now proven wrong.

Or are they?
    Failed to lift amounts of weight that had previously been lifted..

exactly. all of a sudden the "confused person" can't lift what they practice with?

i wonder how much shem was paid to forget herm's strength.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    they never would've survived 30 yrs ago.

in my sporting days, seperating the mental from the physical was very painful. today's athelete is more concerned about promoting confusion than excelling in their sport.

if i were 30 yrs younger...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I dunno. Seems to me that an Olympic athlete who was sexually assaulted gets to have any of the associated emotional issues, without my consternation.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In the girls defence, I heard that she was suffering from an altitude orientation problem. This could be an inner ear problem that could cause her to land wrong and break her neck.

Kind of like placing your head on a bat and spinning around it until you are dizzy and trying to walk.

The thing was politicized by both sides to make her a villain/hero.

I had not heard about the sexual assault. Recent? Something that happened years ago, so it can be brought up at any time? Ongoing? Someone needs a dirt nap!

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I dunno. Seems to me that an Olympic athlete who was sexually assaulted gets to have any of the associated emotional issues, without my consternation.
    there are a few reasons i could understand. that being one.

it's the ones who are trying to "change the world" through politics that grind my gears

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    In the girls defence, I heard that she was suffering from an altitude orientation problem. This could be an inner ear problem that could cause her to land wrong and break her neck.

Kind of like placing your head on a bat and spinning around it until you are dizzy and trying to walk.

The thing was politicized by both sides to make her a villain/hero.

I had not heard about the sexual assault. Recent? Something that happened years ago, so it can be brought up at any time? Ongoing? Someone needs a dirt nap!

From 2017...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom