• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Believe me, I’m not holding myself out as an example to be followed. My employer will raise a rainbow flag in a few days. I’m a contractor there so I’ll say nothing. But non-compliance is how the left gets things done. We will comply. Nothing will change. As we’re seeing in the budget deal, the republicans will make sure our votes don’t count.
    Well, it was a leftist who sang the words 'Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose', and most of the left either doesn't have a job to lose or works for the state which supports their viewpoint and thus derive most of their income from the state without risk of censure

If we obtain power we should not let ourselves be distracted by the delusion we need to be 'better than that', we burn them with their own tactics until they never want to touch the stove again

We had to have Sherman before we could have Appomattox Courthouse and offer generous terms

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    City University of New York law school graduate attacking police and calling for a 'revolution' during her commencement address. GTFO. Go back to Yemen and live the good life you stupid ass.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I may have missed the part of the video where Dan Cathy actually says what is claimed.

That clip only included him referring to racism one time in context of one guy at a church in Texas years ago.

That video is completely cringe-worthy but it certainly doesn't show Cathy calling for all white people to get on their knees and shine shoes to apologize for some guilt over racism. It seems to be focused on a taking on the mindset of humility and serving others, white the Bible and Jesus instructs Christians to do.

Maybe there is more video somewhere that supports the claim of that Twitter rando, but it's not in the video linked in the tweet.
    Yeah. At most it seamed self-serving virtue signaling. But, some churches still practice foot washing. This is not a lot different from that in terms of an act of humility. It’s different in terms of the history of black people and shoe-shining.

I’ve been to churches that do the footwashing and participated. it was kinda silly because everyone participated because they felt pressured to do it by tradition and because everyone else did it. It was not the experience of humility it’s supposed to be. It was people partnering up with people they felt comfortable with and sort of going through the motions.

And this just seems contrived. But certainly the message isn’t explicitly stated that all white people should shine black peoples shoes.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011