Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They are finding out calling themselves women is no longer allowed by the left.

"I'm a woman. Please don't ever refer to me as a person with a uterus, birthing person, or person who menstruates. How do people not realize how degrading this is?" she wrote on Twitter on Tuesday of last week.

"You can support the transgender community without doing this ****," Kasparian added. "I'm sure a lot of women don't want to be minimized to a bodily function or body part," she said in a later Tweet.

"Those words are meant for AFAB [assigned female at birth] people as a category, not individual people. Get a grip," transgender journalist Katelyn Burns responded to Kasparian.

"Who called you that? I've only ever heard that used when referring to a population, not an individual person," another user wrote. "Obviously, those terms are meant to be precise to include all people who meet one of those characteristics, when needing to discuss a relevant topic."
    Well. I guess as I watch the world burn, I can get at least a little satisfaction watching the people burning it burn each other too.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    A mother of two has filed a lawsuit after she was labeled a "threat" because she objected to her local elementary school's promotion of being "polysexual" to young children.

Officials with the Thomas More Society say they filed the action in federal court in New Jersey on behalf of Angela Reading, a third-year law student, mother of two and member of her county's regional board of education.

The claim charges "the police chief of North Hanover Township, acting in combination with military personnel from the Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, coerced the removal of her Facebook post objecting to sexually explicit material posted in the hallway of a local elementary school to which her children were exposed."

The defendants had portrayed her as a "security threat" and "reported her to various law enforcement and security agencies in an effort retaliate against her and make her afraid to speak in the future," the legal team explained.

...skipping some...

"A military officer, U.S. Army Reserve Major Christopher Schilling, … emailed parents and school officials condemning her and her actions. Schilling, using his official military email account, then involved Joseph Vasquez, a U.S. Air Force civilian employee, who forwarded Reading’s post and Schilling’s claims to the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness and the New Jersey State Police in what Vasquez admitted were 'hopes of getting an Incident Detection and Response sent to schools and police departments' – meaning there would be a widespread law enforcement 'threat' alert regarding Reading based solely on her clearly protected speech," the Thomas More Society explained.

The actual result, the legal team said, was that she and her family were "demonized, harassed, traumatized, and excoriated throughout the community, forced to resign their school board positions, and having been made unwelcome, now feel they must seek costly alternative education for their children."

Major Christopher Schilling, USAR-REMF . . .
    Well. I guess as I watch the world burn, I can get at least a little satisfaction watching the people burning it burn each other too.
    It makes me want to look for a nice Gulch someplace, and hang out and watch the bonfires with John, Dagny, Hank, Francisco, Ragnar, Ellis, and “Midas" . . .

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But if you spend all your bad money to see it, and then decide you want to see it again, aren't you throwing good money after bad?
    Yes. Of course. Which is fine because no more bad money is available. But something, nevertheless, that one must contemplate before spending the good stuff.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I'm filing this under the category of a phrase I thought I'd never read in a headline: "...her testicles..."

I have to agree with the victim here. TSA is going too far. Female agent searches non-transitioned transgender female. Female TSA agent see bulge where not expected. Thinks it's a gun, and punches it. Dude said his ****s ached for hours.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yes. Of course. Which is fine because no more bad money is available. But something, nevertheless, that one must contemplate before spending the good stuff.
    View attachment 266119
    :naughty: Thank you, so few opportunities arise to speak of that law!
    This is good stuff to know. There are so many sites that just never explain these things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom