GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Clinging to that anchor—I hope they drown with it.

“In a narrow vote on Saturday, the University of Wisconsin (UW) System Board of Regents chose to reject $800 million of additional funding in exchange for keeping and expanding their diversity offices.

For six months, Wisconsin Republicans have put forth funding bills that hoped to limit or cut diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives at state universities in exchange for UW employee raises. Though the latest deal was seen as an ideal compromise, the UW board rejected it in a 9-8 vote while also agreeing not to table the vote for further discussion.

"It’s a shame they’ve denied employees their raises and the almost $1 billion investment that would have been made across the UW system, all so they could continue their ideological campaign to force students to believe only one viewpoint is acceptable on campus," State Assembly Republicans wrote in a statement after the vote.”

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know he’s banned now but this…is another example of how public schools have failed.

The justice that the constitution is supposed to give us but does not because the courts have decided that equity should take a back seat to power.

One thing to note, the constitution doesn't give us justice. It prescribes a justice system whereby we may seek it. It does not dictate a maximum limit of the number of people who may be incarcerated at any given moment. The Justice system we have presumes that the people who are locked up committed an offense worthy of incarceration. That's not always true.

People run the justice system. People can be corrupt. They are imperfect. However that only tells us that some people may be locked up unjustly. We can't presume that every person above the average proportion worldwide who are locked up in the US is there unjustly.

I doubt Z is lurking at this point but if he is, do you actually want to fix the disproportion? A return to traditional nuclear families with a masculine father at the head will fix the lion's share of that. The problem is offspring that are out of control. You're not gonna fix that with all the woke social justice ******** you propose. The world you propose will make society more violent. It already has.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Clinging to that anchor—I hope they drown with it.

“In a narrow vote on Saturday, the University of Wisconsin (UW) System Board of Regents chose to reject $800 million of additional funding in exchange for keeping and expanding their diversity offices.

For six months, Wisconsin Republicans have put forth funding bills that hoped to limit or cut diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives at state universities in exchange for UW employee raises. Though the latest deal was seen as an ideal compromise, the UW board rejected it in a 9-8 vote while also agreeing not to table the vote for further discussion.

"It’s a shame they’ve denied employees their raises and the almost $1 billion investment that would have been made across the UW system, all so they could continue their ideological campaign to force students to believe only one viewpoint is acceptable on campus," State Assembly Republicans wrote in a statement after the vote.”

This is a job AF legislatures should handle. These apparent chamber-o-commerce/Neocons are not equipped for the job. Stop voting them into office. Wisconsin should send better people than this to the statehouse:

"On balance, I believe this proposed agreement was in the best interests of the Universities of Wisconsin. While I am disappointed, I respect the decision of the Board of Regents," Rothman wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.

What? Stop respecting the decision of clowns. Aggressively work to defund all woke programs in state universities. Stop making Wisconsin taxpayers pay for ideological gibberish. Act like it's the existential threat that it is for a free society.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom