• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A very compelling talk. Lots of interesting facts that don't make sense based on the official narrative.

I'm not totally sold*. But he makes a very compelling case for him being taken out to cover for those that had a lot to lose if he were able to serve a second term.

*only because you would expect others to connect the same dots and spill the beans and cause the MSM to blow it wide open to ask more questions to challenge the narrative.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Jim Marrs wrote "Crossfire, the plot that killed Kennedy" very interesting read, and makes several great points, and some new evidence...ok for 20 years ago...

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    There's a home video of it on YouTube.

General interest because I have lots of family there and seen it many times. Been there once, but saw it every time we went out to eat or drink. The first shot in the video is explained as a backfire. You can believe that, or a few other theories. All are possible.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    A very compelling talk. Lots of interesting facts that don't make sense based on the official narrative.

I'm not totally sold*. But he makes a very compelling case for him being taken out to cover for those that had a lot to lose if he were able to serve a second term.

*only because you would expect others to connect the same dots and spill the beans and cause the MSM to blow it wide open to ask more questions to challenge the narrative.

America's Untold Stories has about a dozen videos on the assassination and people surrounding it.
    I'm hooked on the channel. There's tons of interesting videos other subjects also.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    ND by a Secret Service agent? Had one of those new-fangled evil black rifles I heard somewhere.

Reactions: Mij

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I can see this becoming a fun thread.

jason-momoa-folding-chair.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Now that I think about it, didn’t the Biden admin recently refuse to declassify the data that was scheduled to go public?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Now that I think about it, didn’t the Biden admin recently refuse to declassify the data that was scheduled to go public?
    Yes he did. No doubt in my mind he did it. But was he helped by government officials wanting Kennedy gone. My guess Biden was told not to release it and like a good puppet he does what he is told.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And after watching another speech at the same venue about Dorothy Kilgallen, wow. She was a journalist that was a personal friend of JFK and took a personal interest in the Jack Ruby trial. And I guess she was writing about the trial as she was there in the front row. Even befriending his attorney Melvin Belli. You dont even need tinfoil to see the hit job here.

She was found OD'd in her home, with a lethal cocktail of barbituates and alcohol. Except there was a big problem. Her best friend that found her said that she was the laid back casual type. She'd knock around the house in old sweatsocks, old PJs, etc. Super comfy. You know, what somebody from Beech Grove would to to Walmart in today. And apparently she didnt like the master bedroom so she would sleep in another room.

Even though she didnt have plans for the prior evening, she was found by her best friend in cool weather with the AC running (when it was heat season), wearing nice matching sexy PJs and dolled up with fake eyelashes and makeup like she was on a date, :naughty: in her bed in the master bedroom. She was propped up sitting in bed, and there was apparently a prominent lipstick smudge on the upper sleeve of her top. (assuming her head flopped over as they were trying to stage the body or maybe she did so as the drugs she took voluntarily took effect and she was able to right herself to be discovered posed and pretty... yeah, thats the ticket!). According to him, only someone who TOTALLY didnt know her would have set this up this way.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes he did. No doubt in my mind he did it. But was he helped by government officials wanting Kennedy gone. My guess Biden was told not to release it and like a good puppet he does what he is told.
    Which also ties into this thread...

Camelot reminds me a LOT about the Clintons.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Bump since RFK Jr is in the news with his bid for the presidency will suffer the same end his dad and uncle did.

Top Bottom