Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Wont happen...he part of the elitist scumbags.

His cadres wont allow anything to happen to him...you know its all protected under the 1st yanno! :rolleyes:

The way I see it. The idiots in the media that scream the loudest about "common sense restrictions" on my 2nd amendment right, and i am expected to use my 2nd right responsibly...it stands to reason there should be "common sense restrictions" on the 1st. That those hidning behind the first should forced to be JUST as responsible with their weapon of choice! (mass media)

:ar15:

Edit: For the record i do not condone the restriction of ANY of our God given rights by anyone, much less a rogue Govt.!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As I said in another thread: Mr. Gregory simply proved the mere presence of a law will not keep somebody of breaking it if they feel they must to reach their goals.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Mr. Gregory needs to be run through the entire system with no special privledges. He needs to experience firsthand the lunacy of the policies he supports.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If you wish to destroy a law, agressively enforce it. Benjamin Franklin (paraphrased)

Teddy Roosevelt did the same thing in NY when he was a police commissioner and the beer laws were incredibly stupid.

Its going to be awesome if they go forward with this.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    While I DO NOT agree with the stupidity and infringement of the 2nd Amendment that is the "law" is D.C. .......
    I can't help but laugh at Gregory.

Hey there Mr. Gregory...

Sucks to be on the receiving end of unconstitutional law doesn't it David!?!? :laugh:

Do you now see WHAT EVERYONE IN FLY-OVER COUNTRY IS TALKING ABOUT!??

Honest people made into felons for what exactly? Sucks to be you.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've been thinking about this since I saw the post.

I'm thinking of this from a defense attorney angle (ie, doing everything I can to keep the truth from coming out) and it seems pretty unlikely for charges to be filed. He can't be forced to testify. How can the prosecutor prove its a real magazine and not a prop? Seems like reasonable doubt to me if no one can testify that the magazine was real.

Be interesting to see how this shakes out.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I've been thinking about this since I saw the post.

I'm thinking of this from a defense attorney angle (ie, doing everything I can to keep the truth from coming out) and it seems pretty unlikely for charges to be filed. He can't be forced to testify. How can the prosecutor prove its a real magazine and not a prop? Seems like reasonable doubt to me if no one can testify that the magazine was real.

Be interesting to see how this shakes out.

His "guest" on that segment could testify. He would be a pretty good authority on the subject.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    "Bu- bu-- But it was just a dummy-prop .....

.... anyway, we don't know where it went or who has it now! And it is a clip -- not a magazine!" I wish Wayne had handled it, too. Put the NRA in a better light to testify.
    Mr. Gregory needs to be run through the entire system with no special privledges. He needs to experience firsthand the lunacy of the policies he supports.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    While I DO NOT agree with the stupidity and infringement of the 2nd Amendment that is the "law" is D.C. .......

Hey there Mr. Gregory...

Sucks to be on the receiving end of unconstitutional law doesn't it David!?!? :laugh:

:yesway:

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I am sorry, but I just have to say this, and it wont be nice, and I wont be looked upon in a good light.

BUT,

I disagree 100% I so to hell with the Unconstitutional DC Gun laws, your going to forbid someone something which is in of itself nothing more than some steel and plastic. How can anyone think that any Unconstitutional law should be enforced and someone prosecuted with. If EVERYONE who lived in DC came out and said to hell with you, and held up their AR's and AK's and 30 round magazines, do you think the DC jails would be able to hold the masses of people? Do you really think that the police would actually go after these people. Other than saying to hell with an Unconstitutional law they chose to arm themselves with whatever they wanted to arm themselves with, these are law-abiding people who happen to have to live in DC. The people need to show the tyrants that they are the one's in charge not them... Oh well it is all a moot point anyway, because there arent enough people with enough gumption to actually get up and do that...

Gunner

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Hey there Mr. Gregory...

You hit the point exactly and that's the point Mr. Gregory needs to understand. If it takes being prosecuted for that point to get across to him and others of his ilk then so be it. :twocents:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    His "guest" on that segment could testify. He would be a pretty good authority on the subject.

He had his money, he didn't say anything. He may not have even known.

Assuming a lobbyist knows about what he lobbys for is foolish.

Case in point, he calls for unconstitutional things, while touting the second amendment.

:dunno:

It's like going to your average cop or gun dealer and asking for advice on how to carry in the State of Indiana :):

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This is a win-win for the pro-gun segment, IMHO.

If he is prosecuted, he'll have to come forward with many of the same rationales that we use. So, he validates our positions.

If he isn't prosecuted, it is another rhetorical hypocrisy in the debate, and a fulcrum to leverage the cultural dialogue in our favor.

So, I don't think it matters. We just need to watch and wait. :)

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    I can't help but think of the posting here the other day of caravanner arrested and prosecuted. Should locate and clip to this but anyway the guy got clobbered legally for a small swiss army knife in his glovebox in england where anything is considered a weapon of force. David G. acknowledged it was a high capacity 30 round magazine in his own words and the other was a 10 round std. Posession is posession, what would the DC police stance be if it were a kilo of David G. admitted pure cocaine that he just showed up on tv with. Don't forget the story I saw someplace where the CNN reporter went to Co. falsified information to the BWV to get a Co. license and went to a gun store and bought a gun. His story was how easy it was to acuire a gun in Co. It's easy to get one anywhere if you want to do it illegally, break into a house, buy it from a gang on the street. What charges came from that story and what happened to the gun ?

Top Bottom