The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Get up early and get stuff down.

I'll just say this. It's one thing to paint the rocks that line the sidewalks around the garrison white. It's another thing to take each rock out individually, wash the dirt off of it and dry it so you can paint the underside of the rocks white, let the paint dry, then replace them exactly where they came from.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I'll just say this. It's one thing to paint the rocks that line the sidewalks around the garrison white. It's another thing to take each rock out individually, wash the dirt off of it and dry it so you can paint the underside of the rocks white, let the paint dry, then replace them exactly where they came from.
    Mowed grass in a monsoon in korea, remember bitching about it and the cpl just saying, play the game

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I've always maintained that golf should be played using firearms....rifles, to get the ball on the green...then a handgun to put the ball in the hole
    LFzuj43.png

matbmorr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2021
    Charlestown
    Not sure why he decided to snuggle up here?? Also, I couldn’t find a funny animals thread so I posted this here…and I just wanted to post a picture now that I can.

There’s nothing in the chamber btw. I wouldn’t let the kitty play with it if so. View attachment 266691
    Mine keep wanting in my office, and they never fail to try to move to the corner where all of my gun stuff is. We just chalked it up to the inherent violence in the feline species.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not sure why he decided to snuggle up here?? Also, I couldn’t find a funny animals thread so I posted this here…and I just wanted to post a picture now that I can.

There’s nothing in the chamber btw. I wouldn’t let the kitty play with it if so. View attachment 266691
    It would fit here. :)

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I've always maintained that golf should be played using firearms....rifles, to get the ball on the green...then a handgun to put the ball in the hole
    I have one of those golf ball launchers that screws on the barrel of an AR15 instead of the flash suppressor. It would be an awesome driver on even the longest holes but the shorter holes would be interesting.

Last edited:

HHollow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    The hometown golf course was a 9 hole affair cut from a large wheat field near town. The greens were oil soaked sand, raked flat. Every player carried a firearm: sometimes a pistol, usually a shotgun stuck in with the 9 iron. Rattlesnakes all over the place. Hard to tell the rough from the fairway except for the snakes. And late in the season I saw on more than one occasion a nice buck hanging on the back of a golf cart. No pheasant hunting though for some reason.

There was an honor box and players were asked to put in 2 bucks per round. Usually only one party on the course at a time, which was a good thing due to the occasional gunfire.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I was at one of our storage facilities the other day, helping a manager change latches on a storage unit, a process which required a socket set and ratchet.

She picked up the socket set (dual metric/inch of course) not realizing that the lid wasn’t latched and accidentally dumped them all over the golf cart and the ground.

I leave it to the reader as an exercise to determine which was the only socket we could not find

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I was at one of our storage facilities the other day, helping a manager change latches on a storage unit, a process which required a socket set and ratchet.

She picked up the socket set (dual metric/inch of course) not realizing that the lid wasn’t latched and accidentally dumped them all over the golf cart and the ground.

I leave it to the reader as an exercise to determine which was the only socket we could not find
    Ok as a mechanic for 40 years I will Denny this post. It was the 10mm socket.....

Don

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom