The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 14th Edition: Ketchup Farts, Dog Sneezes and Misspelled Tattoos

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    View attachment 228650
    Disclaimer: This was not mine!
    When I was finishing my basement, I decided where the TV was going to be before I finished the walls. I also bought the mount for the size of TV I would want (they are pretty standardized). I then made sure there was structure in the wall to support the TV which meant sistering a 2x4 on a present stud to get the spacing right. Then, the walls were covered in 1x8 T & G pine boards with construction adhesive and extra screws where the TV would be. It's not going to fall down....it may be the last thing on the wall when the "big one" hits.

[ETA]

TV.png

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    When I was finishing my basement, I decided where the TV was going to be before I finished the walls. I also bought the mount for the size of TV I would want (they are pretty standardized). I then made sure there was structure in the wall to support the TV which meant sistering a 2x4 on a present stud to get the spacing right. Then, the walls were covered in 1x8 T & G pine boards with construction adhesive and extra screws where the TV would be. It's not going to fall down....it may be the last thing on the wall when the "big one" hits.

[ETA]

View attachment 228673
    I was waiting for this to end “…and then my wife decided the TV simply HAD to go on a different wall.”

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I was waiting for this to end “…and then my wife decided the TV simply HAD to go on a different wall.”
    I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but when we laid that room out, I made a cardboard rectangle the size of the TV, furniture templates for the floor, and then made my wife state with certainty that she agreed with that location.....not that any of that would have mattered if she changed her mind.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but when we laid that room out, I made a cardboard rectangle the size of the TV, furniture templates for the floor, and then made my wife state with certainty that she agreed with that location.....not that any of that would have mattered if she changed her mind.

86b13b312fc47a981e62f94a38dec0af.jpg

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    My wife would have changed her mind just to tick me off… it’s like it’s her hobby or something…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom