• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yep, look at lumber. Lowes was stocked to the ceiling, and still trying to sell 2x4 pre-cut studs at about $9.00 each. Do you think ammo/components are any different?
    Local Cabela's selling 1k primers for a bit over $85 two weeks ago - to someone who probably took them directly to Gunbroker to double their money (I wasn't a buyer just an observer, was in line for something else)

I don't see primers coming back down to 3.8¢ per, but I think they can come down a long way from 25-30¢ per if supplies and pirates ever allow it. I see shipping and hazmat shipping contributing significantly to expense when we can't buy locally, also

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    131895801_2813862222159378_1823225920145937485_n.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I love mushroom soup, sautéed mushrooms, raw mushrooms and I even made portobello burgers once.

My wife left the ones on her chicken kabobs on the plate for me, tonight.

My son (in law) gets a couple hundred Morels each spring and sells about half on line. (Big bucks) he sautees some at our cook outs, sorry to say to all of you connoisseurs, but I find them just passable.

mike45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    east central
    I love mushroom soup, sautéed mushrooms, raw mushrooms and I even made portobello burgers once.

My wife left the ones on her chicken kabobs on the plate for me, tonight.

My son (in law) gets a couple hundred Morels each spring and sells about half on line. (Big bucks) he sautees some at our cook outs, sorry to say to all of you connoisseurs, but I find them just passable.
    FRY FRY FRY not saute.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Not me! Saute: high heat and a little clarified butter are perfect. Frying is just not as good.

You don't saute morels, they have to be crunchy on the outside

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom