• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    As politics expands and over-reaches into more and more areas it increases the gray area and forces one to think a little more on what is and isn't political.

There was a time when science was science but now it is pretty polluted with politics - to the detriment of all.

Last edited:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    As politics expands and over-reaches into more and more areas it increases the gray area and forces one to think a little more on what is and isn't political.

There was a time when science was science but now it is pretty polluted with politics - to the detriment of all. The liberal scourge is contaminating more and more areas.
    I agree. But the ones I have moved and or deleted were really not in question.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Oh, I didn’t know wildlife documentaries were fair game...

View attachment 134097
    I love this... Funny thing is, years back, when I used to work at Wabash Valley down in Carlisle... I would walk the range doing a Steve Irwin imitation.

"Here is a male of the species North American Convict. The loud vocalizations, and posturing is his attempt to gain dominance within the tribe. Normally these displays are enough to back a young challenger down, but at times, a deadly battle will ensue, often with home made weapons, and the entire tribe will gather to cheer their favorite on to victory. I have to stay clear, so I don't get bitten. These fellows carry all sorts of nasty germs."

I would make up a story to explain whatever was going on at that moment. The convicts did NOT like it when I would do this... lol.

I've also been know to stroll the range late at night singing Phantom of the Oprah...

Close your eyes, and surrender to your darkest dreams.
    Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before.
    Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar!
    And you'll live as you've never lived before....

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

There was a time when science was science but now it is pretty polluted with politics - to the detriment of all. The liberal scourge is contaminating more and more areas.
    QFT! Be easier to just put it all in politics. I reviewed a couple of pages of what is here now and the bulk of it can have a strong case made it is political by today's definition. Make me want to cry...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom